The Most Fuckd Up Shit That's Ever Happened To Me..

neidkill1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was dark that night. I was walking along side some abandoned train tracks and came upon an old swimming pool down a cliff from the tracks. I explored and noticed that everything had been dated back from about the early 90's, it was terrifying. An owl hooted and I looked around, but there was no one there. There were veins growing every where, pulsing and it was just really eerie looking, I should have left when I saw the veins but I couldn't help it I knew I stumbled onto something good. Blood dribbled down some of the trees, i wiped some off and tasted it to be sure it really was blood.

On top of this hill was a little dinning area. I went up to the entrance and the it was all screen windows, but one was ripped open like a bearuman did it, I could tell by the tear and by seeing many bearuman in my lifetime. A bearuman is the ten foot tall unholy offspring of a man and ursidae, conceived under a moonless sky.

All of the plates were still on the shelf. I decided to just look in there for a moment, and took about 2 steps and then the intercom came on and all i could make out was, "40 minutes and we will start the hunt..." I didn't make out the rest because i was half way down the stairs by that time, but as i was running away i could here it still going on until i got out of range. When I climbed back up to the tracks i tried to decide what the fuck it was that i just heard and wanted to tell myself it was an alarm of some sort, but the whole place was deserted, in basically a huge ditch where no one could possibly see me. At any rate, how did the intercom suddenly come on at the exact time i entered? I turned around in hope of seeing the answer. When I did, my heart jumped, i saw the tallest bearuman I had ever seen leading a skeleton army. I didnt stay to see what they were hunting, for I feared it was me.

• Like 1

i was about to go home with this drunk asain broad, then her lesser attractive friend cock blocked me.

i was mad because this ho takes her drunk friend to meet some university footballers at the party. dumb bitch stole my fire and set her friend up for a gangbang.

twas a fucked up situation that night, but i got drunk as shit and snoked bruntz that would make snoop dee oh double gizzle jealous. i then proceeded to write my GrAfFnDaNcE name over the university shuttle declaring how much of a bitch that lesser attractive broad was.

i was drunk as shit at a party with my fellow football players when this semi ugly asian broad brings her drunk friend who was bitching about some dude the whole night. so when we trained them i made sure to fuck the girl with the man really hard.

then i peed in her butt and gave her a fake number.

i think i heard something about her man writing some shit in mad rap letters on the side of some bus. i bet he wishes he had bitches like me, shit was so cash last night

:lol:

• Like 1

Once upon a time I was with a friend who was scoring some hard. I didn't do that shit, but my dumbass friend got involved in it and I wanted to see what went down in the durty.

We pull up and some armed niggas (AK's) came up to us and bummed a smoke. "We're here to get somethin from E", my buddy said. "Aight"

They go back to patrolling. We sit in the car.

A few minutes later we hear "BRRRRRRT" and fire shoots out from the dark into a small field. A body drops.

They drag this now dead sprayed up fool from the field to a car a few minutes later.

I won't tell the rest of this story.

i suddenly lost interest in this forum site.

better graff forum than a discussion forum.

i feel the sarcasm..it's funny because i'd prolly be the one poking fun at the shit.

but jus for clearance, it really did happen, i'm getting pictures sometime soon i dunno when, yes i realize most of you dont give a fuck but i honestly expected some legitement responses.

it's all good tho.

i'd really love to throw a metal show there and fill the pool with blood. and have some people piece the walls.

The i'd go back to that diner and stab whatever beast ripped the screen open with my excalibur guitar axe-rifle. Tear that god damn fucker right back into hell, man.