Punching kids. For fun.

lord_casek

Bond set for man in kid punchings

Saturday, March 13, 2010 2:51 AM

By Theodore Decker

THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH

The 68-year-old grandfather accused of punching random children in a Northwest Side Walmart remained in jail after his first court appearance yesterday.

Franklin County Municipal Judge Mark Hummer set bond for Ralph Conone of 5687 Shadowbrook Dr. at $150,000. Should Conone post bond, he is ordered to stay away from his victims and Walmart while the case proceeds.

Conone stood quietly in court, his hands cuffed in front of him. He is being held in the Jackson Pike jail.

Columbus police have charged Conone with two misdemeanor counts of assault, but they said they expect that additional accusers will come forward.

Hummer ordered the news media not to photograph Conone in court to protect the police investigation. Police said they hope other children who were punched can identify him.

Conone was held Wednesday night at the Walmart at 2700 Bethel Rd. after a 6-year-old boy complained to his mother that Conone had punched him in the back of the head. The woman followed Conone out of the store, grabbed his arm, led him back inside and notified security.

Police said a review of the store's surveillance video not only confirmed the punching of the boy but also revealed blows to his 7-year-old brother and two other boys.

Sgt. Rich Weiner, a Police Division spokesman, said investigators have yet to identify the two other boys.

Conone told police he would put his keys between his fingers and strike the children when their parents weren't looking. He said he'd been doing it since January because he liked the excitement of getting away with it.

His public defender said in court that Conone has mental-health issues.

tdecker@dispatch.com

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2010/03/13/bond-set-for-man-in-kid-punchings.html

midget-stripper.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Conone told police he would put his keys between his fingers and strike the children when their parents weren't looking. He said he'd been doing it since January because he liked the excitement of getting away with it.

:lol: But seriously though, that is fucking incredible! This man is a hero, statues should be erected (nh) in his namesake.

:lol: But seriously though, that is fucking incredible! This man is a hero, statues should be erected (nh) in his namesake.

Only thing that could make it better is if he was tossing babies into the fish tanks.

Which brings me to my next point: Baby bowling.

That's it, really.

^ Because kids were involved.

Ya'll can laugh, I mean it is kinda funny, but if it were your kid/brother/whatever you'd be on some DEATH ROW THE NIGGA COME ON DESTRUCTION LEAGUE LET'S GET IT POPPING HERE'S HIS PHONE NUMBER I WANT TO SEE BLOOD.

Although in the spirit of fairness, most kids in a Walmart:

1. Deserve to get hit.

2. Are used to it anyway, 90 percent of the kids I see in Walmart are getting belted by their doughy mom in her floral print one piece shirt/dress thing.

• Like 1

that midget up there looks fun.

on that note. Not for sexing

up... I want absolutely nothing to do with

accidentally mixing genetics with a midget

or a ginger for that matter.

However i would love to rent a midget for a

couple hours. Just think of all the fun you could

have with one.