Responding to emails/text messages in my head.

MayorMeanBeans

My dumbass does this shit all the time. all the time, i get a text like, 'trying to meet up for a drink?', and in my head i reply 'no' (if i actually do i text back). same thing goes for variosu emails, and then all of a sudden a couple of weeks have gone by and I've slept on something important in the Gmail.

FUCK.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I write responses on 12 oz and then hit the back button instead of post.

If I am having a hard time trying to decide on what to say in a email I often throw it in the draft box overnight before sending to make sure I have it square, then forget to check and send.

I fucking hate text messages man. When my friends text me "Dude, whats the plan tonight?" it makes my fucking blood boil. I'd rather spend 1 minute on the phone talking to someone figuring shit out instead of going back and forth on my piece of shit phone over text messages for an hour. I don't have a miniature type writer like everyone else, fuck you if I'm going to write out some abbreviated 140 character response just to have my phone erase it instead of sending it.

Anyways, I pretty much do the same thing too, get a text and look like an asshole for not responding to it.

• Like 2

sometimes ill check them and be like "eh i'll answer that in a minute" then forget abouyt it and answer it an hour or 2 later.. people trying to have conversations through text messages is horrible. shit should be like " you coming out tonight" "no" thats it.

also.. the worst thing, having someone hit you up numerous times, and you just ignore it, then the person shows up at your place and is all WTF? and you say i dont know, i have no idea where my phone is, i think its charging somewhere, then they call it,. and its in your pocket...

..smoked.

i fucking hate cell phones, mine just got shut off and i have zero plans of turning it back on, shit everyone and their great grandmoms has one now so if i ever need to use one i'll just use a friends and let them pay a fucking bill.

emails are stupid also, i prefer the postal service

i fucking hate cell phones, mine just got shut off and i have zero plans of turning it back on, shit everyone and their great grandmoms has one now so if i ever need to use one i'll just use a friends and let them pay a fucking bill.

emails are stupid also, i prefer the postal service

real talk, but I disagree about e-mails.

• Like 1

I write responses on 12 oz and then hit the back button instead of post.

i used to do this a lot, except instead hitting "submit reply" i'd bounce back to ch0 on the "forum jump". i'd come back later like " i know i said some insightful and relevant shit in this thread. where did it go???"