So the EAGLE CLAW came out tonight.

twonpoo

lol defending an old man from aggravated assault is a heinous crime indeed. :rolleyes:

you pushed a dude into a bicycle, saw a firetruck and bounced. Then got all ethugnutz on the oontz bout some eagle shit. Whats the moral of the story here? Dont fuck with artfags cus they know irony-fu? This whole story's bogus.

:lol:

Firefighters think they are cops half the time, and will call the cops 100% of the time.

And the cops don't give a fuck what started the fight, they're still locking your ass up and you're still getting charged up and dragged through court.

So I don't see what's so funny about them taking the firetruck as a sign to bounce.

I do see something funny about some white dude who thinks he's Chinese calling peoples stories bogus though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm curious, what's the deal with the whole Soup/Chinese thing?

I've seen it mentioned 1,000 times, and I've never understood why it's such a ridiculous claim. If it's because he doesn't look Chinese that's retarded, because I know alot of people that are mixed white/Asian who you'd never guess by their looks.

As I'm typing this, however, I think I remember him saying it's cuz he was adopted by Chinese parents? If I remember that right, and he think it makes him Chinese, it's retarded

Firefighters think they are cops half the time, and will call the cops 100% of the time.

And the cops don't give a fuck what started the fight, they're still locking your ass up and you're still getting charged up and dragged through court.

So I don't see what's so funny about them taking the firetruck as a sign to bounce.

I do see something funny about some white dude who thinks he's Chinese calling peoples stories bogus though.

Combining two stories from two dumbasses (DAO and Twon) to try to sound smart

double_fail0.jpg

I'm curious, what's the deal with the whole Soup/Chinese thing?

I've seen it mentioned 1,000 times, and I've never understood why it's such a ridiculous claim. If it's because he doesn't look Chinese that's retarded, because I know alot of people that are mixed white/Asian who you'd never guess by their looks.

As I'm typing this, however, I think I remember him saying it's cuz he was adopted by Chinese parents? If I remember that right, and he think it makes him Chinese, it's retarded

i think its just a joke making light of the fact he was purchased like a peking duck hanging inna chinatown storefront rather than consumated like adam and eve did jesus. he speaks it aswell as having a fortune cookie last name.

Benjamin%20Button%20dude.jpg

Oh, and everyone else that gets into fights will have a story like.

"Yea man this idiot came at me so I punched a hole in his chest"

vs every bike hipster faggot

"Yea man dude came at me so I grabbed my ULOCK of my pocket where I keep my ULOCK and hit im in the head with the ULOCK and now there is a dent where my ULOCK hit him"

No on is impressed, you're still a faggot.

:edit:

From previous page, and every ulock story in the history of hipster faggots.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lets all take it down 3 notches.

now turn it up a notch

now back it down two more.

now laugh at Twon for trying to lie about KO'ing someone by pushing them into a bicycle

annnnd close thread.

its awesome how you two are now e-beefing using modified internet pics with Dao's face. dude has now turned into currency, and you to are his biggest buyers.

*edit now Dao's pics have been reduced to one after i posted this. humorous.

Who edits posts after the fact, argues with everyone, says UMAD and "this nigga", and hosts even the most easy to find things on photobucket?

Perhaps there was a reason I was posting dude's face ;)

Just for the record, I disagree with the idea that firefighters will call the cops. While they prolly will try to be a hero citizen and get involved in situations, firemen and cops typically despise eachother.

A friend of mine once asked the cops to stop beating up his boy for no reason, told the cops his Dad was a firefighter (they all work out of the same complex in Providence, so I'm sure they know eachother), and then proceeded to get his ass beat also and charged with assaulting an officer haha