So the EAGLE CLAW came out tonight.

twonpoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that my toughness is in question, maybe I should post some self-validating madeup stories how I knocked a guy out by pushing him into a bicycle. But I dont want people thinking im a wanker, so I'll make it into a story about defending a defenseless old man, then add some gay tidbits about scarfs and pizza and shit.

Then if someone laughs at how lame and improbable my made up story is I'll get really defensive, go back to ethuggin start threatening to, "eagle claw" niggas (nohomo) and change my signature so everybody knows that people are making fun of me.

How'd I do?

:lol:

Now that my toughness is in question, maybe I should post some self-validating madeup stories how I knocked a guy out by pushing him into a bicycle. But I dont want people thinking im a wanker, so I'll make it into a story about defending a defenseless old man, then add some gay tidbits about scarfs and pizza and shit.

Then if someone laughs at how lame and improbable my made up story is I'll get really defensive, go back to ethuggin start threatening to, "eagle claw" niggas (nohomo) and change my signature so everybody knows that people are making fun of me.

How'd I do?

so let's get it str8, cuz im not understanding your slow person logic here.

so, now to make YOU feel secure, Im an artfag AND I made up the story now?

This is getting pretty fuckin good. lol You're kind of amusing.

You're almost at UMAD status, now go design yourself a building with no internet and climb inside it and wrap yourself up in your safety blanket that is your logic.

blacking out in anger is one of the most satisfying experiences ever. i got doored by some faggot in the financial district, which isn't too shocking of an experience if you ride your bike in the city, but the driver was pointing and laughing. insta rage-blackout. smashed out every window in their nice benz SUV with my U-lock while the hyena sat in the drivers seat about to cry. ha fuckin` ha.

Every "cool bike story brah" talks about the U-lock.

True story.

You're thinkin too hard my large texted friend of whom desires great attentions that could have been cured by a dad's hug during youth. I only tell the info I mention for good reason. Stay out of the private sector. The fact that you desire an answer one way or another amuses me to great lengths.

stay here and wait for me to come back and tell more. I'll be back to give another inch. I promise.