So the EAGLE CLAW came out tonight.

twonpoo

The EAGLE CLAW I've always refered to is a joke when I would grab someone by their throat and toss'm around. ( old graffiti beef shit ) Anyways it's been a while since the Eagle claw has made an appearence cuz I feel like I matured a bit recently OR really I just don't treally go out muchanymore cuz this dumb shit pops off and I end up either with myhat missing in a scuffle or in bookings pissed and drunk.

so, we(myself and a few friends in town from L.A) went out for dinner and then around to some silly trendy bars for drinks then wrapped the night up with the ever traditional slice of two of pizza. So while we where sitting inside eating an old man like easily 70 yrs old, who probably had been working allday long into the night with prolly like 4 kids and grandchildren was asleep in a chair off to our side catchin' some zzz's. So some drunk dickhead comes in and slaps the guy in the face like "wake up old man, get to work! get me some pizza!" at this point my friend _______ stood up and proceeded to go on the whole "yo respect your elders tip" and this clown kept mouthin off, but just backing down enough not to get knocked out, this goes on for about 2-3 minutes till this fucker says "yo, i apologize to you ( the old man) but not to you ( me and my boy who've been loudly stickin up for the poor old dude) so i say to my boy, "yo, sit down bro, he thinks shit is all good, let him do his thing, he has to go outside eventually and your causin a scene, let him leave"

so at this point the guy is standing behind the now wide awake old man lookin at me and winking and grinning with that ol' bullshit like- "yea i just got away with slappin this dude and none of yall did shit" kinda winking....but looking right at me. HEre I am trying to have a fun eve with some friends and I black the fuck out, Im up and very forcefully telling him to go outside. so as i walked first he walked after me, now inbetween the inside door and the outside door of the pizza spot , that the lil area with the payphone and flyers i turned around and grabbed the dude by his throat and pulled him out side by his neck(EAGLE CLAW) after first pressing him up against the inside door just long enough to see the toughguy attitude leave from his face and proceeded to drag him about 12 feet outside and threw him into a locked up hipster bike on a No Parking pole, BING!!! CRASH!! then my friend grabbed me and said "yo, go around the corner quik the fire trucks are gonna prolly call the cops, so i walked around the corner and figured my friends where basically right behind me, i turned around and was alone, loll. So i go back and the guy is sittin on the floor bleeding from his eyebrow, LOLLL classic, I just assumed my boy who enitialy flipped out for the old guy k'o'd him but apparently it was from hitting the pole with his face piece. lol...

anyways, i just snapped when he looked at me smirking and winking like a tough guy. So it was a pretty wack ending to a good night, but it really fucking urks me how people act sometimes, thinking their invincible, cuz I'm over here dressed all Suaved out for the evening and have no clue of my past history. Anyways it's been a few years since I last "blacked out" on someone, when I get in fights Im usually very aware of what's goin on around me, but i didnt care the people he was with, the people standing around on line, the people in the pizza shop, nothin....didnt even see the big fuckin red fire truck outside till afterward...

Anyways, that's my story, and Im extra pissed cuz I lost a scarf in the whole mess and didn;t realize it till I was getting on the train.

Basically Im venting now at home, but I figure this is a good place to relay stories of dickheads acting out of line when you're with your friends havin' a good time.

here's some tits just in case people donlt give a shit.

1008.jpg

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blacking out in anger is one of the most satisfying experiences ever. i got doored by some faggot in the financial district, which isn't too shocking of an experience if you ride your bike in the city, but the driver was pointing and laughing. insta rage-blackout. smashed out every window in their nice benz SUV with my U-lock while the hyena sat in the drivers seat about to cry. ha fuckin` ha.

blacking out in anger is one of the most satisfying experiences ever. i got doored by some faggot in the financial district, which isn't too shocking of an experience if you ride your bike in the city, but the driver was pointing and laughing. insta rage-blackout. smashed out every window in their nice benz SUV with my U-lock while the hyena sat in the drivers seat about to cry. ha fuckin` ha.

LOL, Im not mad at that.

wish i skitzed out and styled on people more often. im pretty laid back. i usually destroy confidence and self esteem with words

I actually prefer this nowdays, but once the hand flies i end up resorting to youthful shit, before oyu know it, Im waking up in the park under a tree with ripped clothes.

no homo/no hobo.

Cliffnotes:

Drunk dude slaps old man

You push drunk dude into a bicycle

Your friend spots a firetruck and runs.

Tits.

:lol:

no running involved. but nyc isnt the place to hang around after an ordeal.

the fact it needs to e explained to you is embarrassing.

You're still a MAD HIP HOP herb, but propers for choking out drunken idiots AND posting Mariah Milano.

I used to beat kids up pretty regularly, but in the last year or two I've mellowed out quite a bit, and one of my go to moves these days is grabbing a loudmouth by the throat and giving em one more chance to shut up before I start throwing punches