So the EAGLE CLAW came out tonight.

twonpoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say for you to keep Hugo Boss to yourself, personally.

Is Canada like England, one of those places where "chavs" or whatever the fuck they are called wear Burberry?

not sure, but i think, yes, all over the world. though you do see corporate people wearing them, too. not stylish people (and no, i don't mean the hipsters because they have no style).

a couple of my buddies have 'em, but i think they're mad played.

I'm just sick of that pattern. I remember Burberry saying a few years ago that they were going to change it, too, but not sure if that has happened.

no running involved. but nyc isnt the place to hang around after an ordeal.

the fact it needs to e explained to you is embarrassing.

lol defending an old man from aggravated assault is a heinous crime indeed. :rolleyes:

you pushed a dude into a bicycle, saw a firetruck and bounced. Then got all ethugnutz on the oontz bout some eagle shit. Whats the moral of the story here? Dont fuck with artfags cus they know irony-fu? This whole story's bogus.

:lol:

• Like 1

Ive got a wallet made at "the leather school" in florence italy. I was hella excited to get that shit exclusively from the leather school while i was IN florence... til i realized they had a website. Quality stuff tho. It's so silky smoove.

you pushed a dude into a bicycle, saw a firetruck and bounced. Then got all ethugnutz on the oontz bout some eagle shit. Whats the moral of the story here? Dont fuck with artfags cus they'll push you?

:lol:

your concepts are safe and warm, and do a great job keeping your ego feelin extra fuzzy and secure. if you wrapped it up around you at home on your computer you'd be in a great place. Like good enough to pass judgement incorrectly.

You might not have read well, but a heated ordeal already happened for about 5 minutes inside a pizza shop and a violent episode of one man dragging another human being about 15 feet into a bike, ended up bleeding like a ufc match out of his eyebrow. Here's the bit of info you dont seem to know about cuz you live in some other state, this happened in the L.E.S. where there's more cop cars then people.

Again, it's embarrassing for you to have to be explained all this shit, but I understand you're a special person, and at times special people need alil more attention to understand things.

furthermore, the story wasn't flash e muscles to channel zero, it was about drunk dickheads getting out of line.

But since we're giving you special time, why dont ya say what you write, you do write dont you? Compaired to my past history of actually fighting over graffiti related beefs( some people actually live in cities who write graffiti and fight, hard to imagine you could actually be on the same msg board with one I know) this incident wasn't anything to compare to incidents woth knives, machetti's, batts and uncountable fist fights, but an interesting one none the less. You do agree, since you keep coming back to be on my dick. :lol:

• Like 1

imma bout to trump all a yall with my wallet, tho. iv never used it LOL. to small. it was an impulse buy that collects dust on my desk. be jelly of my swagger foo.

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NjAuanBn.jpg

also yo iv never held burberry stuff and really looked at it other than the print. on that wallet up there is that a stain or some kind of graphic/logo.

Ive got a wallet made at "the leather school" in florence italy. I was hella excited to get that shit exclusively from the leather school while i was IN florence... til i realized they had a website. Quality stuff tho. It's so silky smoove.

patrickbatemanbusinesscard.jpg

"good colouring"

"that's bone"