a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

also i think you guys are really thinking calling him a gay is going to upset him. I was calling him talking shit and calling him a loser and introducing him as my "fat divorced loser friend" within like a week of his divorce.

and i LOVE this guy yh. You guys are gonna have to do better than "nigga you gay" and "lol fag"

just sayin...

also i think you guys are really thinking calling him a gay is going to upset him. I was calling him talking shit and calling him a loser and introducing him as my "fat divorced loser friend" within like a week of his divorce.

and i LOVE this guy yh. You guys are gonna have to do better than "nigga you gay" and "lol fag"

just sayin...

Personally I'm not trying to upset him, I'm trying to help him understand that he's gay, and that he'd be happier if he admitted it.

Dow seems like a chill muthafucka, and I'd hang out with him...just not alone.

I don't think he's gay...

but that might be cause im planning on getting a blowjay from some hot lady boiz in thailand...

you know... for the experience...

im really not sure whether i should be more concerned that this handjob actually took place, or that we live in the same city and have likely met at some point in time.

if anything im just going to assume you're an outlaw, which could very well explain this whole thing.

im really not sure whether i should be more concerned that this handjob actually took place, or that we live in the same city and have likely met at some point in time.

if anything im just going to assume you're an outlaw, which could very well explain this whole thing.

you'd be wrong. He's all about Pabst Beer Time.

also when dow came to visit me in seattle i made him spend the money he was going to use on a bike on blow instead. and then i did most of it.

:lol:

i felt like such a buster when i had to call fist and tell him i blew all the money on coke. hahah. fuck it. we got really high, and i bought the bike at a later date. no harm, no foul.

and bump you humping that dark skinned girl 2 feet away from me.

THIS NIGGA! T14k tells me hes got a homegirl in SF we can visit, im like "cool, you can cut, do your thing...." - well we get to this bitches apt and its a fucking STUDIO APARTMENT. kinda awkward...

"if you guys want me to join in, the code word is 'submarine'" :lol:

//a thread of the hell that T and i have raised would make this thread look weak as fuck /nh

New New Record!

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 39 (30 members and 9 guests)

CakedAndBaked* , T14K , dowmagik , somethinglikethat , SmartM , Bizley , trill , fat ralphy , jesusfetus , reebockster , mdot , remainunderated , VANDALICIOU$$$ , gnarwalker , boom snap clap , Spike , ClownPrince , R. Kelly , LUGR , MAR , Itchy and Scratchy , morton , FILTER.BFG , Whole Grain , rob steal , alnano