Man, this is fucked up

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but im single. I can do what I want. These chicks are with their bf's for years, and I only do it to continue to prove to myself, no matter how cool they seem, theyll all do it in the drop of a hat...Im not in the wrong...

i agree. i've been that guy quite a few times and it reinforces just how fucked most, if not all women are.

i don't trust my girl as much as i don't trust the next one, and i'm perfectly content. she could be sucking off a neo-nazi punk band and a couple of persians and i wouldn't give a shit because i know all women lie and get off on it.

Some one fill me in on this Lens character, I want to hate too!

So going to try that microwave brownie. However is it normal flower or should I use self raising?

some moron who was the biggest nerd i ever saw on the internet. and he thought good graffiti sucked and wack graffiti was good.

basically, he was the biggest and worst troll i ever saw on the oontz.

I enjoyed DAO's presence, it just got a but to ubiquitous and over the top though. Same with COS. A few epic threads are fun but when every second thread sounds like a school playground I find myself spending all my time in Crossfire instead.

Did I hear that Spitfire got banned? I seriously hope not, he was the funniest dude I'd read, hands down nh.

So it seems like a lot of people I know are deciding that the relationship they are in is over and moving on or divorcing. But this one dude I work with, he just got a divorce from his wife and he was pretty broke up about it, saying that his was the love of his life blah, blah, blah. So I just listened to his story and told him to get over it, disregard females and acquire European currency.

Well now homie is divorced and been living the life.....but, with some chick that wants to separate from her man. Now I really dont care but I kind of think that it is really disrespectful to be on some ones wife while dude is away, it doesnt matter if she wants to leave him anyways. I told dude to watch the fuck out, cause if I was her man and I found out I would be beating his ass...plus, he can get in some serious trouble if dude wants to get our work and bosses involved.

Anyways no matter what I told this dude he is still hanging out with this married girl, she has a kid but I never see her with it, they go out to all these fancy trips, and he is even sleeping in her house WHILE HER DUDE IS OUT OF TOWN!!

Damn. Seems like no matter what you try to tell people, they just need to fall on their face to learn

-end rant-

Military people do this shit all the time. Type A personalities.

Military wives have no shame in their game.

You don't know this by now?

• Like 1

but im single. I can do what I want. These chicks are with their bf's for years, and I only do it to continue to prove to myself, no matter how cool they seem, theyll all do it in the drop of a hat. So I continue to stay single and just slay slay slay.

Im not in the wrong, anymore then the apple was in the wrong in front of adam and eve. Im the temptation.

Is this how you're going to explain it to the dude who catches you fucking his girl?

Is this how you're going to explain it to the dude who catches you fucking his girl?

im too slick baby par, you people arent listening here. Girl's are so scandalous, that their guys never have an inkling of doubt. It's the dumb or sloppy one's who get caught, and truthfully sometimes they set themselves up to be caught to break up cuz some guys are possesive and won;t let a girl break up with them, on some "your my property" type shit. Stop questioning my motives and start questioning your women.

• Like 1

i'd rather find out my girl was cheating on me before i marry her. i'd thank you twonpoo for saving me from having to pay all the court fee's and fight over children.

maaan, Some of the stories I'd tell you are rediculous. you have no idea how fucked up women are, and they just go home like NOTHING happened. Im telling you, after fuckin with like1 or 2 girls with boyfriends, I would think "ok, maybe these 2 are just fucked up girlfriends for cheating". So i would try to aim for another chick who I know has a man, and after the pay off with that one, I'd say "damn, her too! this is kind of interesting now, but I still dont think all chicks are like this are they?" THEN , another 2 get knocked out, and THEN i no longer EVER want to be in a relationship with a girl again. I am thoroughly convinced women stay with a guy as a time killer, awaiting for an upgrade. You're good for them for the time being but the minute something better comes along, they're on their knees calling someone else daddy.

The double edged sword is that, some of these chicks are really fuckin bad ass. And you would be hyped to be "dating" one, but Im like OH HELL NOOO, I could never date this chick now, I know the ultimate dirt on her.

So I've embraced the life of being a bachelor. Fuck it.

but im single. I can do what I want. These chicks are with their bf's for years, and I only do it to continue to prove to myself, no matter how cool they seem, theyll all do it in the drop of a hat. So I continue to stay single and just slay slay slay.

Im not in the wrong, anymore then the apple was in the wrong in front of adam and eve. Im the temptation. lol I love using religulous analogies around religulous finaticals.

Think what you need and prove what you must, but you are part of something shitty. I ain't religious in any sense of the word and I've been on both sides of that story. Do your thing, but don't act like your shit don't stink.

grandparents dont count, they came from a different era, and era where u stayed together even if you where miserable. An era of the "house wife drug", And you said your parents in law. not your parents.

interesting.

thanks, but Im not a piece of shit, again, it's your cheating women that are pieces of shit with more invested in your lives then me. Deal with the real issues, not the messenger.

You might be a little more aware of things now. thank me later. cry abou tit now, its cool b, its cool b.

he's not bragging. i wholeheatedly agree that most North American women get off on lying and cheating, though they will vehemently deny this.

i have been 'that guy' and so have some buddies of mine. We have all come to the same conclusion.

And I have a girl, but I ain't tripping because I always expect the worst. If she's cheating on me - oh well - she's just doing her job, just like parking enforcement hands out tickets.