Man, this is fucked up

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it normal flower or should I use self raising?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this thread kicks ass. i love hearing about dumb broads cheating cuz I dont trust any of them and im single and fuck mad chicks behind their dudes backs. only strengthens to me how scandelous all you broads are. the scariest part of all of it, is how a woman can go home and act like everything is cool, like i didnt just cum on her face and send her home.

broads are SCANDALOUS !

p.s. religuous nuts preachin the jeezus, then sleepin with the devil, makes me laugh. rock on jeebis nuts.

this thread kicks ass. i love hearing about dumb broads cheating cuz I dont trust any of them and im single and fuck mad chicks behind their dudes backs. only strengthens to me how scandelous all you broads are. the scariest part of all of it, is how a woman can go home and act like everything is cool, like i didnt just cum on her face and send her home.

broads are SCANDALOUS !

You fuck mad bitches behind dude's backs but bitches are scandalous.

Checked one of these out lately?

acrylic_mirror_100263.jpg

You're talking about broads being scandalous, but you're just as bad for being that guy..

I'm just saying..

but im single. I can do what I want. These chicks are with their bf's for years, and I only do it to continue to prove to myself, no matter how cool they seem, theyll all do it in the drop of a hat. So I continue to stay single and just slay slay slay.

Im not in the wrong, anymore then the apple was in the wrong in front of adam and eve. Im the temptation. lol I love using religulous analogies around religulous finaticals.

yes, It IS me.

And here you suckers coughed up all these props for me.

Go get one of the mods to ban me. Seems to be par for course at this point

i dont care if whoever hates dude.....but thats one of the single greatest responses i have ever seen on 12oz.

carry on

rip lens , spitfire , spyd

Good, because i am really intolerant of the jerks that run around letting everyone

know how edgy they are by loudly proclaiming their intolerance for religion and God in general.

Have fun in your pool of blackness in the afterlife.

i'm not being edgy, bitch.

being intolerant of ignorance, hate, and a generally intolerant lifestyle is something everyone should embrace.

pool of blackness. haha. i sincerely hope you're trolling with that one.

but im single. I can do what I want. These chicks are with their bf's for years, and I only do it to continue to prove to myself, no matter how cool they seem, theyll all do it in the drop of a hat. So I continue to stay single and just slay slay slay.

Im not in the wrong, anymore then the apple was in the wrong in front of adam and eve. Im the temptation. lol I love using religulous analogies around religulous finaticals.

Ok, suggesting you haven't seen a mirror in a long time was wrong. After reading that last post of yours I'm pretty sure you jerk off in front one quite regularly.