Ya'll niggas member that black lady getting Rosa parked on that bus?

rushawn wuan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im sure your family worked hard through out the last 60 years to get what they have. im sure they were not handed much in life.

the difference is.....the black side of my family had to work hard just to be recognized as EQUAL through out the last 60 years.

its all good though.. no hard feelings (N/H).i will attribute your inability to understand the privilege of your skin color to lack of association.

Don't even really want to get into this. I just have to say that all people born white are not privileged because of just being born into the white race. I would think that much is obvious.

It would basically be equal to saying that all Blacks are criminals. Pretty stupid thing to say.

Everything else you said is certainly on point though.

Racism is just a product of propaganda, ignorance and fear. At least, that how I look at it.

NIGGAS IN HERE TALKIN ABOUT THE WORD "NIGGER" FOR 20 PAGES.

IF YOU WHITE, DONT SAY IT, IF YOU AINT WHITE, REPLACE THE ER WITH AN A AND YOU GOOD$

WHERE DO YALL NIGGAS LIVE AT WHERE YOU CAN RATIONALIZE CALLIN A BLACK DUDE "NIGGER"?? IM GLAD NEW YORK IS NEW YORK. IM ALSO HAPPY FOR NIGGAS LIKE TRIPLE LIVING NOT IN NEW YORK CUZ HOMIE WOULD GOT HIS FACE SMASHED AND GOT THROWN OFF A ROOF IN THE PROJECTS BEFORE HIS 2ND TOUR OF IRAQ FOR SAYIN THE SHIT HES SAYIN. SO TO AMEND MY RULES IMA SAY

IF YOU WHITE, GO AHEAD AND SAY NIGGER ALL YOU WANT ON THE INTERNET, WHERE ITS SAFE. BUT IF YOU EVER COME AROUND WHERE IM AT AND SAY THAT SHIT, I HOPE YOU GOT MEDICAL.

shut up nigger. and i coming to nyc in three days. lets meet up and have a latte-lol

all im gonna say here is.... i wouldn't wanna scrap triple....

racism is a thing of the past. only reason it's relevant is because it's acknowledged ad some sort of "below-the-belt" insult... skin color has nothing to do with anything... i'd call a white dude a red neck just as soon as i'd call a black dude a nigger.

and if you think i wont... well then that's your bad.

CIMG6285.jpg.789aaff7c6619cd6d38ad8fda921fdcc.jpg

CIMG4797.jpg.5b8ce273f814c2d80f8645e75960bb32.jpg

CIMG0877.jpg.5776bebf2f692fe2b9bd070cabdbc1a0.jpg

CIMG5003_X.jpg.09762334d743e8d0ae84cb347f3b4eb9.jpg

Don't even really want to get into this. I just have to say that all people born white are not privileged because of just being born into the white race. I would think that much is obvious.

It would basically be equal to saying that all Blacks are criminals. Pretty stupid thing to say.

Everything else you said is certainly on point though.

Racism is just a product of propaganda, ignorance and fear. At least, that how I look at it.

i never said that all white people are privileged. there are a lot of poor disenfranchised white people in this country as well. my father being one of them. i was merely trying to illustrate that a good majority of the people i this thread that were harping about reverse racism need to chill in lew of their white privilege. this was not an absolute statement. of course this doesnt mean that all white people will have everything in life handed to them just because they are white. if people are not able to acknowledge that there is systematic and institutionalized racism towards minorities and more specifically black people in america..... then just keep your heads in the sand.

and i agree 100% that racism is produced by propaganda, ignorance and fear.

i never said that all white people are privileged. there are a lot of poor disenfranchised white people in this country as well. my father being one of them. i was merely trying to illustrate that a good majority of the people i this thread that were harping about reverse racism need to chill in lew of their white privilege. this was not an absolute statement. of course this doesnt mean that all white people will have everything in life handed to them just because they are white. if people are not able to acknowledge that there is systematic and institutionalized racism towards minorities and more specifically black people in america..... then just keep your heads in the sand.

STFU HIPSTER FAGGOT....................

all im gonna say here is.... i wouldn't wanna scrap triple....

racism is a thing of the past. only reason it's relevant is because it's acknowledged ad some sort of "below-the-belt" insult... skin color has nothing to do with anything... i'd call a white dude a red neck just as soon as i'd call a black dude a nigger.

and if you think i wont... well then that's your bad.

SCRAP? AS I SAID BEFORE I DONT DO "PUT UP YOUR DUKES" I WOULD CHOP HIS FUCKIN JIBS WITH AN EXACTO. I DONT WANNA GIVE A NIGGA A BLACK EYE FOR A WEEK, I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER YOU TRIED TO FUCK WITH ME AND LOST, FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE OF LIVIN...BUT THIS IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN BECAUSE HOMIE WOULD SNITCH, I WOULD LOSE MY JOB, AND I GOTTA PAY MY RENT AND MAX IN DR EVERY SUMMER.

WHITE PEOPLE DONT GET IT. IF YOU'RE A MAJORITY SOMEWHERE YOU HAVE A PRIVILEGE BEING BORN INTO THE MAJORITY, THATS THE PRIVILEGE, THERES MORE OF YOU THAN US. MOST PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE WHITE, MOST WHITE PEOPLE LIKE WHITE PEOPLE. THERE IT IS FOR REDNECK COCKSUCKER COWARDS LIKE TRIPLE THAT ONLY UNDERSTAND BABY WORDS.

Alright, so basically we agree.

Cool.

:D

Archived