Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taper

rappewrs you would like to stab in the eye with a fork

since im pissed off i would like to hear who you would like to stab in the eye with a fork.

well i figured if i put all of the above then everyone would pick that one. you gotta pick the one you absolutely despise the most!

all of them. they are boring. but i will refrain from causing injury to them, and just continue not buying their music.

im not really into the hiphop scene but dmx is dope....ludacris is aiight...and nelly is high and mighty but hes cool...mase how ever sucks fat donkey balls and p-diddy is hella overrated...but damn why didnt u throw fablous into this....i mean he hella bit tupac..with that gay ass single but anyways...i would definitly stab fab in the eye with a fork!....:D

i just wanna say DMX is a fukin faget.

REAL GANGSTA ASS NIGGAS DONT FLEX NUTS CAUZ REAL GANGSTA ASS NIGGAS KNOW THEY GOT EM!!

Guest Are2

hell yeah you~hear~

that goddamn fabolous needs to be on that list!

Originally posted by chozer

fuck me sideways..

you mean i can only choose one?

damn you.

i feel you homie!:D

so MOST of the time Tease would be all up on Master P with the fork-eye stab but SOMETIMES... just SOMETIMES, no stabby... friendly Tease

tricky AND complex...

missy elliot and lil kim and pink and foxy brown and lil brat or whatever and that other shitty girl rapper....... mary j yeah that hoe.

yo how come everyone on this board (for the most part) is hatin on rap, damn just let them be, us guys here who like hip-hop dont start threads, which gay ass alternative artist would you like to stab in the eye, its just stupid. you guys swear rap is wack as hell, but listen to the songs you like "whats my age again" what kind of question is that, and if you listen to the lyrics, that dude is just fuckin stupid, turning on the tv when hes bout to hit it, what a virgin, but c'mon all you hip hop fans, i know you feel me on this one

praise jeeesus.

but what about mase ...he chose the lord....thats cool isnt it...?

it isnt is it......

dammit...

i always bet on the lame horse.

Guest NATO

i want to set a pack of rabid dogs on lil bow wow plus i would love yo stab all of the above rappers repeatedley in the eye utilising every piece of cutlury in my cutlury set.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this