MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

people were saying giants were just a bunch of misfits and scrap picked up from here and there, i saw them as puzzle pieces that just fit. to those nonbelievers who were just poor sports talking shit you can suck some giant dicks, to those who had good sportsmanship i say it was a great fucking series and phils are a great team.

cody ross mvp!

world series baby!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hahahahahaha giants couldnt even win it at home. thats fucking hilarious. after all that. they have to celebrate with thousands of boo's and shit being thrown at them. LOLOLOLOL go rangers!!!!!

you sound like one bitter ass fool. a wins a win my friend. no doubt that the phillies were a damn good team, but im stoked the giants are in.

count em boys.

NYY_Patch_Piece.jpg

yep money can buy you happiness. not this time jimbo. failure.

and props to the rangers for the first time ever in the ws. that shit isnt easy after all baseball's only been around what........1846. but whos counting.

fastZeetec302 go there 2 years in a row.. then we can talk. go rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

what the fuck is this fool talkin about?

hahahahahaha giants couldnt even win it at home. thats fucking hilarious. after all that. they have to celebrate with thousands of boo's and shit being thrown at them. LOLOLOLOL go rangers!!!!!

you are exactly who im taling about when i say poor sportsmanship.

i don't give a fuck if you hate the giants but stop being a fucking tool.

on the bright side... i got tickets to the game wednesday! woohoo!!!

you are exactly who im taling about when i say poor sportsmanship.

i don't give a fuck if you hate the giants but stop being a fucking tool.

on the bright side... i got tickets to the game wednesday! woohoo!!!

fuck what he said, phillie fans are dicks.

RANGERS VS GIANTS 2010

may the best team win...

phillies fans are dick cuz they have passion and are haters too they are second to none even considering yankee and red sox fans (the two teams with the most fans in baseball), stop getting trolled by people who dont like your team... fuck, they your mom or child? get over it, not everyone likes the giants or baseball for that matter,

TROLLS WIN!

and the rangers lost a 5-1 lead in game 2 AT HOME, the fuck is your point? we can go back and forth but at the end of the day both teams won in 6 games....if youre tryin to heckle your shitty at it.

count em boys.

NYY_Patch_Piece.jpg

and only 7 since the 60's with the highest pay roll in the mlb, LOL!

shit anyways, not gonna drink out of anything else but this.

3047ab06.jpgc7f04127.jpg5183e609.jpg

GO GIANTS!!!!!

edit*

nice to see at least 1 analyst from the mlb network pulling for the Giants in the world series.

4d9a45d2.jpg

You act surprised to find out Philly is full of haters.

ALL HOT TUBS COLD.

No I'm not surprised at all, it was expected 100% just sayin.

go there 2 years in a row.. then we can talk. go rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What the fuck do you mean by 2 years in a row?

phillies fans are dick cuz they have passion and are haters too they are second to none even considering yankee and red sox fans (the two teams with the most fans in baseball), stop getting trolled by people who dont like your team... fuck, they your mom or child? get over it, not everyone likes the giants or baseball for that matter,

TROLLS WIN!

thank u.

but the liberal california mind can only think one way.

passion=haters.

think outside the box.

ANYONE show me one time in the history of sports when a home team was eliminated and the fans stuck around to cheer the opposing team. and while your doin your google searches and scrambling to find it u can also think about HOW FUCKIN STUPID U SOUND.

-on a note to the hate towards phillies fans...

-EVER THINK the fan base was booing our team and its lay down performance, and not the other team that beat us...?

NAH, DIDNT THINK SO.

-free your fuckin mind and think outside the box.

-fuckin liberals

ANYONE show me one time in the history of sports when a home team was eliminated and the fans stuck around to cheer the opposing team. and while your doin your google searches and scrambling to find it u can also think about HOW FUCKIN STUPID U SOUND.

-on a note to the hate towards phillies fans...

-EVER THINK the fan base was booing our team and its lay down performance, and not the other team that beat us...?

NAH, DIDNT THINK SO.

-free your fuckin mind and think outside the box.

-fuckin liberals

don't get mad,

PHILLIES ARE GONNA GET SPANKED, YANKS GOT ROBBED. TO THE NIGGA THAT SAID WE ONLY WON 7 TITLES SINCE THE 60'S WHO ELSE HAS ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE TO THAT?

FUCKIN NERDS. YANKEES ARE THE MOST SUCCESFUL TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF ORGANIZED SPORTS, PERIOD.

I believe the phillies got there spanking, and as far as the "YANKS" salary cap is needed in baseball, NIGGA

Archived