San Francisco heads

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny.

while i was banned i was in here when this thread first started and this gut dropped this tiny chat link.

i went in under the handle 'Daily crunch and got shai to explain all the dope spots to go and told him where i was and kept talking to him then i blasted out on the microphone THIS IS CITYONSMASH bitch and you just got trolled you fucking loser.

he didnt respond:)

lady-gaga-and-eminem-87296.jpg

ANOTHER ADDITION....

you're on nob hill, go to golden coffee on leavenworth and sutter. grimey breakfast spot but fucking good.

cheap too

get the jack, avocado, and salsa omlette. shit's a hitter.

this place was cool. and the omelet was nice even though it had orange cheddar on it...not cool america, not cool

thanks for the tip pit

this place was cool. and the omelet was nice even though it had orange cheddar on it...not cool america, not cool

thanks for the tip pit

the jack, avocado, and salsa one did? or you got another one and didn't expect cheddar?

i've never been disappointed by their food. glad you liked it regardless. now GO TO FUCKING PEARLS.

So I survived the Australian experience relatively unscathed, and I learned a few things last night-

-Five and his entourage are a fun bunch of folks who aren't afraid to throw down and have a good time.....in the same way that The Who liked to have a good time on their tours in the mid 70s. Anyone on their itinerary would be well advised to be prepared for a lot of boozing and...well, just about anything. But don't take my word for it.

-Dailycrunch are two of the most laid back people I've ever met. Besides the accents and being unprepared for a foggy evening in the Haight they could easily pass for SF natives.

-ink face and family are amazing hosts. Thanks again, guys.

-LUGR is not afraid to walk down Turk Street through the Fillmore PJs drunk at 4 AM.

-Somehow I managed to find a balance between keeping things moving and somewhat civil without being the death of the party....smiling a lot and a half gallon of Carlo Rossi helped out considerably.

All in all it was a good time, but there's a good chance my liver threw a rod this morning after a couple of post-game Red Bull and vodka cocktails. With any luck, I'll be able to hash out the technical difficulties before the next wave of the Australian Invasion.

Mazel Tov, motherfuckers.

Besides the one you were going to go to? I'm not sure...there's USF. CCA. SF Art Institute. Academy of Art. None of which are cheap...you're better off sticking with your original plan.

IF you have any web design/HTML/PHP experience, you can probably get some work here.