San Francisco heads

shitting

Guest 50million
also, go eat breakfast at brendas

lunch at ikes

and dinner at burma superstar

burma superstar will make you crave it all the time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ i got friends who work there....and i agree. dont go to oakland just to go to merchants. you wont like it.

bloodhound on folsom and 8th. THATS THE SPOT for helllza good drinks. cheap drinks: happy hour at el rio on mission and cesar chavez...

Benders on South Van Ness and 19th has a pretty good happy hour and cheap drinks.

so I read in the news that san fran is doing it wrong. buying shit there is more expensive than anywhere, and nothin but rich people live there. is this true? crazy taxi drivin through san fran was the shit though... is this true as well?

Im gonna eat popcorn now. I love you guys so much. I jerked off 5 minutes ago.

so I read in the news that san fran is doing it wrong. buying shit there is more expensive than anywhere, and nothin but rich people live there. is this true? crazy taxi drivin through san fran was the shit though... is this true as well?

Im gonna eat popcorn now. I love you guys so much. I jerked off 5 minutes ago.

yeah and our minimum wage is higher than everyone else's too, dipshit.

hey pitzombie, why the hostility? I asked some legit questions. how much is minimum wage?

it's all good. definitely not all rich people living here. it's california though, not buttfucknowhere... so you won't be buying a house for cheap.

things aren't necessarily more expensive, but sales tax is higher, 9.5%

minimum wage is $9.73 or something around there.

dunno about the crazy taxi shit... maybe. i remember mad hills in that game. shit was fun.

damn that IS high as fuck.

get a minimum wage job in frisky (yeah I called it frisky) and live like a semi baller outisde of frisky.

yo but for real, yall got A LOT of homos, how the fuck did that happen like that? is their like a story to it or soemthin? why theres so much people theire like that?

and speaking of them, how come they always rich, I would imagine they should be poor cause you know, its like a vice and it sounds like a step away from being prostytutes and crack smokin, like it should belong in bad areas, like real bad areas, like where trannies walk the steets... eh whatever, but I was just hopin maybe one of yall know like a reason, a real fact reason. damn I type a lot.

get a minimum wage job in frisky (yeah I called it frisky) and live like a semi baller outisde of frisky.

yo but for real, yall got A LOT of homos, how the fuck did that happen like that? is their like a story to it or soemthin? why theres so much people theire like that?

and speaking of them, how come they always rich, I would imagine they should be poor cause you know, its like a vice and it sounds like a step away from being prostytutes and crack smokin, like it should belong in bad areas, like real bad areas, like where trannies walk the steets... eh whatever, but I was just hopin maybe one of yall know like a reason, a real fact reason. damn I type a lot.

the story as i learned it was that a bunch of the sailors in the navy in WWII realized that they were gay during the war and when the war was finally over they figured that if they went back to their hometowns in the middle america that they would be frowned upon. so they all just decided to stay in san francisco (many did the same in other port towns like new york/san diego/los angeles, etc) SF always been considered a very tolerant town. id say straight up that SF has twice if not three times as many asians as it has gays. people from probably every country in the world live in SF. its just that america likes to use SF as its skapegoat for everything homosexual that people that have never been think that that's all this city has to offer.

you might wanna look up harvey milk + the hippie movement = weed and faggot friendly city with people who are open minded and liberal.

and to answer your question tax is higher in sf but you pay the price to live in such a motherfucking awesome city. it's not JUST rich people who live in sf. check out tenderloin, the fillmore, hunters point, the mission, potrero hill, and we accept section 8. thank goddess for sucka free san francisco.

Okay...how are you getting around? Here, just talk to me directly, otherwise this is going to take forever-

http://tinychat.com/5tgv2

funny.

while i was banned i was in here when this thread first started and this gut dropped this tiny chat link.

i went in under the handle 'Daily crunch and got shai to explain all the dope spots to go and told him where i was and kept talking to him then i blasted out on the microphone THIS IS CITYONSMASH bitch and you just got trolled you fucking loser.

he didnt respond:)

Archived