San Francisco heads

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to check out a crazy shoe store, go to Harputs on Fillmore at Geary. To get there, take the 38 Geary bus outbound, get off at Fillmore, and go left...it's about four doors down on the right side of the street.

they kinda expanded too. i remember the super messy unorganized harputs from back in the days.

love that store.

they kinda expanded too. i remember the super messy unorganized harputs from back in the days.

love that store.

About ten years ago I bought a pair of Rod Lavers there, and I'm pretty sure they came in an old Puma box.

Daily- I don't know if this is of any interest, but they have an Adidas museum there. That alone is worth the trip.

If you want to check out a crazy shoe store, go to Harputs on Fillmore at Geary. To get there, take the 38 Geary bus outbound, get off at Fillmore, and go left...it's about four doors down on the right side of the street.

they're about to close that location and move, all their shoes are hella cheap, as if they weren't already. addidas' for days up there.

If you're staying in nob hill area, you NEED to go to Pearl's Hamburger joint... it's on post... between jones and leavenworth i think? somewhere on post near jones. Most legit hamburger spot in the city. too close to where you're at to pass up. open late on weekends. Taqueria Vallarta is an underrated mexican spot on 24th... near treat st. and the other farolito. better than farolito in my opinion.

as far as bars... go to merchants in Oakland. it's not in the hood at all, but it's grimey as fuck.

i know you probably got enough advice as to where to go, but figured i'd throw my $.02 in for the fuck of it.

GO TO PEARL'S! you won't be disappointed... i promise.

• Like 1

Guest 50million

^ i got friends who work there....and i agree. dont go to oakland just to go to merchants. you wont like it.

bloodhound on folsom and 8th. THATS THE SPOT for helllza good drinks. cheap drinks: happy hour at el rio on mission and cesar chavez...

Merchants is definitely a good place to get knocked out if you talk shit to the wrong person. Which makes it cool in my book but it's not really worth the trip....there's stuff here that's worth the trip but I'm kind of drawing a blank right now. I'll think of something by tomorrow.

LUGR, are you gonna be around tomorrow?