San Francisco heads

shitting

yeah, me and my brother just got home. shit is weird.

thanks for everyone who showed us around and came out for beers, especially inkface and shai

Sorry about the ventelation thing on your roof inkface.

nah that was my fault, not giselles? hope shit didn't cause too many issues

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's changed a lot since the CCAC days.

TRON, I thought about it...if you're planning on going into web design look at the Academy of Art. They have a pretty strong new media program.

i go to this college and have a few friends persueing degrees in web design, most of them are set with GOOD jobs after colllege. fucking basterds.

SF GuYz i need your help.

I'm currently in the search of finding a four year to transfer to so i can pursue my dreams of web design/graphic design.

Any of you SF natives suggest some universities in the SF area?

The art academy is a place that gears you towards real world application of your desired field.

Its a profit based school. But it does provide good opportunities for interaction with so called "industry people". That place will teach you the trade and educate you on what to do after school, while the others tend to lack in that way.

SFAI is a theory/bauhaus type of education. You have to figure out what you want out of an art career and figure it out from there.

I think CCA is similar to SFAI. My boss teaches there. Larry Sultan taught there until he passed. But thats photography department.

I have no idea about the local state and university colleges. Could definitely be worth looking into though.

I just found out there's going to be a party here about three hours ago. I'm not too thrilled...I thought the party was gonna be at my neighbor's house.

Oh well, I'm going to hang out till one or two then kick everyone out of my room.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I just found out that the lady is gonna be somewhere in Minnesota during the 4th of July or whatever, so I'm thinking I should go hang out with you mugs. It'd be good if some of you got something going on up there that I could be third wheeling to with you. Let a ninja know what's good. PM or otherwise.

• 1 year later...
bumping old thread instead of making a new one..

gonna be in SF Saturday night - Monday morning. already spoke to a few of you about it. any others tryin' to say whatup to your boy, holler!

goin' down with the company i work for - http://www.MapleXO.com - so buy some of our shit! got a little setup at the Metreon on Sunday...

i see maple and think of pancake syrup. not skateboard jewlery. anyway, im 20 mins from S.F. HOLLA! -no homo-