MTV's Jersey Shore

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit it, this show has become a guilty pleasure.

I laughed so hard tonight.

The Situation is his own cawkblock, dude has some weakass game-they should call him The Desperation.

What a sad situation he is.

What's the verdict, are they cast members playing characters (ie-Trailer Park Boys, Reno 911, etc.) or is this for real?

Car Talk confused me between his posts and his props, so just to be clear, I was in no way condoning violence against women on the last page. As I said, I've fucked up and hit my girl before, but I was under the influence of quite alot of drugs and alcohol at the time and I felt terrible afterwards.

HOWEVER, I don't feel bad for girls who get dropped after doing things like slapping a man in the face, or getting in the middle of a fight between two men

Confused nothing.

I propped you for feeling bad my dude.

• Like 1

She's in a bar with like ten dudes, gets punched, and the guy who hit her strolls out like "hey man, just finished my beer, let me see what's going on outside."

No one grabbed the guy, no hit him, no one made a peep until the cops showed. FUCKING GAY! (n/h).

they blacked it out but when they did come back he was still standing which is fail.any real man standing around should have fucking dropped that faggot right then in there,one for hitting some chick but more importantly that fool was stealing drinks! fuck that shit.

yo! that was a solid hit. you can see her put all her weight into that shit when her leg lifts up.

and Snooki was snitching in that last episode. at the begining when Ronnie leaves and j-woww follows her they cut do Sammi saying "so then SOMEBODY tells me that j-woww left with ronnie" and they show her talking to "somebody" who just happens to be about 4ft hight with the last foot of that being hair. DRAMA STARTER. I hate bitches like that.