Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Boring Bastard

Saul Williams........

Has anyone heard his new album???

I think the guy's pretty fresh and I'm just wondering if anyone has heard his new stuff?? Anyone like Spoken Word?:)

beau sia's poetry book dissing jewel is pretty hot. sage francis has some hot shit.

Sage Francis is a nut!! My friend is huge on him.........and has burned a ton of shit off the net with him and whoever else freestyling forever and a day!! Pretty cool stuff I guess.....

yeah, his actual songs are pretty fucking fresh as well. his live band "aoi" is hot as well. good stuff all around.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Beau Sia gave me a plastic easter egg with the following poem handwritten on a scrap of paper inside:

"My high-concept movie involves women, cars, and explosions."

Illness. Beer,

El Mamerro

Bbbbrrrrrrraaaah stick em

BBBbbbbrrrraahhhh Bbbrrrrraaah stick em.

Still loven this dude!

When is his new album coming out? The one Reznor is producing?

i think i heard a song recently that was saul williams. it was surprisingly not terrible. almost to the point of kind of liking it.

it was probably someone else though.

I discovered him when I watched "Slam", which was a decent movie. Then I listened to his album that came out a few years later and it wasn't too good. He did a song with one of the guys from Roni Size's crew that was interesting.

i liked slam when i first saw it... i watched it as an 'adult' and laughed at a lot of the points that i thought were intense first time around.

i have no beef w/ dude. I actualy saw him give some speech once.. he's kind of 'moed out, but not an idiot.

you didn't happen to notice the Sage talk going on?

Sage is a pretty cool cat. I met him before he was being discussed on chat boards and he left a good impression on me.....

As for Saul, Slam was aight too. I don't tune in anymore, though.

I discovered him when I watched "Slam", which was a decent movie. Then I listened to his album that came out a few years later and it wasn't too good. He did a song with one of the guys from Roni Size's crew that was interesting.

That movie was fresh, it was all improve with a loose written script.

He went down hill when he appeared on that chick show on UPN.

Boo.

At least he played himself.

I never listened to his music but I read his book the dead mc scrolls and it was pretty good. The only thing I didnt like about it was that it was mad hip hop oriented like to the point where at times I didnt even understand how he related everything to it. He is though pretty good with words.

really was a fan of the music first..then I heard the spoken word and was blown away..I saw him doing spoken word around my area..I encourage anyone to see him live..whether it be music or spoken word..you won't be disappointed...LOOT.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now