this is your forum.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow your sig is baiting DAO

you should be permabanned with him

As for invite only

swoon

Those were the days...

my sig is there cause im tired of his ass coming on his high horse to every thread saying whatever he feels to whoever he feels like. he fuels atleast 75% of beef on this site and EVERYONE knows this. i know he wont battle me cause hes well aware im better, even if he wont admit it publicly.

dant ban me, i click them ads like evertime i go on this damn thing, do you?

Invite only FTW.

I think that it might be kind of late for that, the fools that cause problems are already here and to exterminate them would be a lot of un-paid work for the folks that run the site.

I like the idea behind the tic tac system but do not know if it is really working. I for one am really reticent to give out negative remarks for whatever reason and do not think I am alone on that. For example I have well over a thousand posts many of which were pointless and have only received one negative prop. The fact that when COS straightened up his act just a little he soared to 11 bars or whatever shows that the tic tac system is not living up to its potential.

A long time ago someone was bitching about how chan0 was not what it used to be and some mod said "it is called chanel zero for a reason, do not expect too much out of it".

I think there is something to be said for that, shit hit critical mass and collapsed a little that is all. Still my favorite site out there and the only one that I participate in.

Check it out--->:) my first smiley.

my sig is there cause im tired of his ass coming on his high horse to every thread saying whatever he feels to whoever he feels like. he fuels atleast 75% of beef on this site and EVERYONE knows this. i know he wont battle me cause hes well aware im better, even if he wont admit it publicly.

dant ban me, i click them ads like evertime i go on this damn thing, do you?

You love Dao

he's in your sig

people baiting him at every turn are 50% responsable for any derail/argument involving him. It takes 2 to tango... Shit your only post in this thread is about DAO

if newjack retards like you didn't make this site about him we wouldn't be in this situation. If you really didn't want to argue with him you would IGNORE HIM! Not "hit the ignore button" but just ignore him and there would be no argument. But you love DAO. You don't know what to do without him. You love the feel of his dick in your mouth - clearly. You love adding fuel to the fire, and if he wasn't already permabanned every single thread you post with that sig is an attempt to rile him up and derail a thread.

You and people like you are just as much to blame - there's just more of "you" instead on 1 DAO so it's harder to point you out.

-as for who clicks more adds, well I've been a member since 05 and have been one of the biggest defenders of advertising on here, so you can GTFO with that dumb shit

You love Dao

he's in your sig

people baiting him at every turn are 50% responsable for any derail/argument involving him. It takes 2 to tango... Shit your only post in this thread is about DAO

if newjack retards like you didn't make this site about him we wouldn't be in this situation. If you really didn't want to argue with him you would IGNORE HIM! Not "hit the ignore button" but just ignore him and there would be no argument. But you love DAO. You don't know what to do without him. You love the feel of his dick in your mouth - clearly. You love adding fuel to the fire, and if he wasn't already permabanned every single thread you post with that sig is an attempt to rile him up and derail a thread.

You and people like you are just as much to blame - there's just more of "you" instead on 1 DAO so it's harder to point you out.

-as for who clicks more adds, well I've been a member since 05 and have been one of the biggest defenders of advertising on here, so you can GTFO with that dumb shit

no im somebody that posted here by myself and was repeditively targeted by that kid with his stupid comments, and unlike some of the people on this site i dont feel like dick riding the kid for his douchebaggery. I was always told to stand up for myself, so i do. You can say what you want about me and you might even be right, but i dont have a thread dedicated to how big of a dick i am and asshole in my name.

morton you got a point but i dont really define ppl that once tagged on something as writers you know what i mean

While I have no idea who is and isn't a DAO dick rider, Kimjung has a point.

The ignore button doesn't really work as well as just ignoring his and the other few people like him completely. Don't use the "roll eyes" smiley, don't answer back, don't tr to defend your opinion to him. Just move on.

I recently was guilty of getting into some who-ha with dude in some thread about some nonsense. Was he wrong? Of course. Dude is a hunk of cement with a mouth, he's rarely right about anything. But it did derail the thread for two fucking days.

If more of us just didn't pay attention to him or the other major trolls that exist just to be a thorn in the side of the site, it would be 10x's better in here.

your right, i do have a problem ignoring personal attacks specially when their so retarded

as for the beef, its such a shit part of graff. its not just the forum i see the same beef and shit talk on walls at yards and out in the street. so im not sure how it could be fixed completely cause it seems to me like graff and shit talk go hand to hand

Where was all this support when I was running around like Chicken Little?

This played out exactly how I thought it would...some moderator gets fed up with a couple people, those couple people get the boot, a couple people defend them, they get the ax too, then suddenly everyone agrees with that mod and says "I felt this way the whole time."

BULLSHIT.

Let's be perfectly honest here...most of you were doing the same shit, or cosigning it, or telling yourself and me "This is the way Channel Zero is, if you don't like it you should go somewhere else, UMAD (insert fail.jpg here)?" So the trolling and derailing commenced because there was no good example to follow and no enforcement of the (very simple and reasonable) rules. There was no need for a moderator to step in and stop it...it just needed everyone here to fucking cool it, and a lot of you thought I was trying to shit in your oatmeal when I said so.

And that's why I don't think I'd be the moderator you guys seem to think I would be. I would try to keep things on track and be fair but the truth is that I would have to show a lot of the class clowns (aka 5-10% of Channel Zero) the door to accomplish that...and that's really not what 12 oz needs right now. Raven needs more people, not less...but he needs those people be worth having around. However, on the way outside chance I was asked to moderate I probably would do it to try to give something back, not because I really wanted to or because everyone thought it was a good idea.

I agree that this thread has served its purpose. It put some things on the table that needed to be there and scared some sense into people who needed it. So if things are moving forward, then there's no reason to line up to give seeking brojobs and do an after game report. If the moderators are serious about handling shit, then I'll do what I can to assist them...but I'm going to have to see it to believe it.

• Like 1

MZ is right.

i read this entire thread, it was actual real talk and all text. i think everyone needed to vent. /nh i think there is a general consensus that things were getting a little sour here and though no one is looking to change the world via ch0, it was getting mindless and the negative started out weighing the benefits.

anyone with half a brain could see the infection spreading and it was only a matter of time before it took over the board or the board cleaned it up.

i have thought about 12oz in real life off the board, more then i thought i would, and the part that keeps me coming back is that graffiti is something we all understand. the older i get the less i seem to like bad tags on some areas or on some property, but the concept of graffiti is harder to explain to someone who is on the outside looking in. and even if they understand it they just dismiss it, we are bonded by that /nh

graffiti you simply just get it or you do not. it picks you, even if the board has its share of toys i would rather they be toy and improve rather then someone who didnt understand the notion or idea and came here running their yap.

i was talking to a friend the other day and he said everything looks better in hindsite, this might hold some weight here, yeah dudes are bound to be assholes and talk shit behind the screen but think to yourself, who is likely to get mad at a web site or a forum beef? a herb. period. so its not all bad.

yeah nega props are gay earl said it best about the nega prop army. contribute jokes if anything i love a good laugh even at my own expense, but posting shit from the vip bc your butthurt and gigantic red HAHAs are just moronic. i like visiting this site because half the time i laugh and the other half im interested or get to read and see shit i wouldn't normally see.

ill end with click the ads and support the 12

its the only graffiti site that really gives back.

mynameaintbic i hope you know youre arguing in a thread about stoping arguing which probably isnt a good idea.

and you got DAO out of you sig so apparently youre scared of the BANHAMMER.

and tresix is rite so STFU

hold up, im not arguing im discussing theres a difference. and if i was gonna get banned it would have already happend, i took it out of my sig cause i realised how stupid it was.

happy?