this is your forum.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm going to make a commitment right now as a long standing member of Channel Zero more than I've been a moderator to help be a part of the solution, even if that means harsh bannings and cleanup.

I'd like to see this place thrive again without a bunch of /b/tard wannabes.

So, if we have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet...so be it.

You won't catch me saying this often, but thank you seeking.

Yeah, I still think you're an asshole. This time you're an asshole who's right.

To be honest, I thought you were pulling a "Seeking is in a bad mood and decides to ban

DAO, close threads, etc" but it was cleared up and I understand. We all get tired of the size 7 red font, the bickering like little girls, etc.

All too trivial and a waste of bandwidth in my humble opinion.

Granted, we can't all satisfy what you think is cool by making threads that pique your interest

exclusively, but we can stop the little girl politics and stupid chan shit. (belongs on /b/, not here)

My 2 cents.

some of yall niggas want this site to be an online, real time War And Peace, Sun Tzu Art of War mother fuckin book.

like the only thing you can post is blueprints to circuit boards,

and small business management ideas...

for real. the "intellectual" part isn't something i come here expecting. when pressed, most of you can make a coherent argument about a relevant current topic, but i'm in college, and that's ALL that i do already... i want dumb jokes, ex girlfriends, nudes or gtfo, i want shit like that. 12oz combines all these + minor acts of vandalism.

for real though, my life isn't that interesting.. i'm sorry. i'm not heading up some underground art movement or changing the world or making music or opening my own art gallery or taking pics with slim thug or anything. my life simply isn't that. for those of you who do have that, sweet. enlighten me. for those like me... lurking might be the solution. although i have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of y'all are just like me. c'mon son, let's be real here. you're on a vandalism website.

also.

all y'all who get mad about someone talking jive about you on the internet... fall back. call people faggots. it happens. people wouldn't say it in real life? SO WHAAAAT. jesus. don't post shit from VIP. don't post their myspace. thats dirty as fuck. if you two want to PM and threaten each other or whatever thats fine. enjoy. but forreal.. noone cares or is impressed by you going all AYE YO HOMO NIGGUH LET'S FIGHT SON I HANDLE MINES MOBB DEEEP BROOKLYN etc. etc.

• Like 2

You won't catch me saying this often, but thank you seeking.

Yeah, I still think you're an asshole. This time you're an asshole who's right.

To be honest, I thought you were pulling a "Seeking is in a bad mood and decides to ban

DAO, close threads, etc" but it was cleared up and I understand. We all get tired of the size 7 red font, the bickering like little girls, etc.

All too trivial and a waste of bandwidth in my humble opinion.

Granted, we can't all satisfy what you think is cool by making threads that pique your interest

exclusively, but we can stop the little girl politics and stupid chan shit. (belongs on /b/, not here)

My 2 cents.

^^ that + what i said = right...

for real. the "intellectual" part isn't something i come here expecting. when pressed, most of you can make a coherent argument about a relevant current topic, but i'm in college, and that's ALL that i do already... i want dumb jokes, ex girlfriends, nudes or gtfo, i want shit like that. 12oz combines all these + minor acts of vandalism.

This is about as on point as any post in here will be

It doesn't matter anyways. Channel Zero has changed, and whether you like it or not it won't change back. Sure seeking might ban people and shit might change for a few days, a week at most, but we've seen this happen plenty of times before

People need to stop living in the past, both on this site and in life in general

• Like 1

i'm not heading up some underground art movement or changing the world or making music or opening my own art gallery or taking pics with slim thug or anything. my life simply isn't that. for those of you who do have that, sweet. enlighten me.

so you "make the site better!!!!!" people... holler when you have a genius idea.

Check the Untitled section. Easy answer.

This is about as on point as any post in here will be

Channel Zero has changed, and whether you like it or not it won't change back. Sure seeking might ban people and shit might change for a few days, a week at most, but we've seen this happen plenty of times before

People need to stop living in the past, both on this site and in life in general

It's changed? No...it's biting. Simple enough. Nothing is original here anymore. It's 3rd hand, hand-me-downs.

Copies of copies, of cheap internet humor copies.

We used to have our own thing going here with original ideas and humor and ideas.

Wonk Saggin?

im really at a loss here.

ive been lurking in ch0 every few months or so since 2002. always in brickslayers, and after actively participating this past year i can say i want the oontz to be all it can be /nh

dumb shit is so easy to spot and i have avoided it at all costs, i went to the dog whale thread once, and never went back.

it kinda pisses me off that everyone says the quality has declined, i havent been deeply involved enough to know how good it was in the past but i want it to have a future and benefit from its positive contributions.

i agree 100% with what chupa and pumkin said, ive noticed that there has been a huge pissing contest raging lately /nh and it spilled into vip and infected a lot of shit. honestly i thoroughly enjoy this site and come here to be entertained and entertain if possible.

It's changed? No...it's biting. Simple enough. Nothing is original here anymore. It's 3rd hand, hand-me-downs.

Copies of copies, of cheap internet humor copies.

We used to have our won thing going here with original ideas and humor and ideas.

Wonk Saggin?

Not true at all. There are plenty of trainwreck personalities on here that consistently post hilarious stories about their everyday life. There's also things such as DAO photoshops, the dog/wolf argument, etc etc which originate here and never cease to make me laugh

I agree alot of the 4chan shit is gay as fuck, but to act like that's all we have anymore is ridiculous

I haven't been here as long as some people but I've seen 12oz go through it's share of ups and downs. I left for a solid couple of months not long ago. When I came back things had really changed. Aside from there being a ton of new members i didn't know, DAO was in full effect. I can't say I liked him much since I put him on ignore, but he had an impact on the forum. Whether it was good or bad is up to you, but I'm fairly certain things are going to seem different around here for a while.

I do not miss old channel zero, nor do i think rules need to be changed. The forum will always change, that is the nature of these things.

I am grateful for this forum since it keeps me ahead of the rest of the world, and entertains me when I'd otherwise be doing things that are productive. I support the mods and raven in their efforts to maintain a semblance of their original vision for this forum.

tl;dr - If you don't like it, leave.

my life isn't that interesting.. i'm sorry. i'm not heading up some underground art movement or changing the world or making music or opening my own art gallery or taking pics with slim thug or anything.let's be real here.

Why you gotta put my underground art movement on blast like that cuz?

:lol: