this is your forum.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-In brickslayers and such, delete all the comments that arent pictures, i dont wanna read "bump that shit" "he's awesome" "msk is dope" every other post.

That shit would be tough man. And I don't mean US acting tough, I mean a pain in the fucking ass for us to keep up on. I've tried it with certain threads, and trust me, you don't want that task. It gets old really fucking fast.

If you got 4 retards voicing themselves in every thread, there's 5423554322 less anal people shutting up, just closing the browser window after reading x number of pages about wolves and whales and whatnot.

I personally enjoy that shit but that's because I'm bored 100% of the time. Most people visiting the site probably have jobs and schedules.

They'll exit real quick if they see the status quo consists of awkward corny shit and tirades of trivial or nonexistant bullshit.

I've got opinions. If I somehow managed to figure out that people care about 20% of them, I think I'd be pretty well off in figuring out what to post and what to keep to myself. For example, I don't think there are many people out there interested in what I define as borderline homosexual, good/toy graffiti etc. so I wind up not posting it.

CH0 has gotten absolutely terrible. I get on here every day to try and find something interesting. I typically make it a point to scroll down the entire first page to find something cool to occupy my time. I used to get stuck every 3rd or 4th line with a interesting thread.

Nowadays? I typically look at great pictures and the rest of the first page of threads is all trash.. with maybe 1 or 2 good ones scattered in..

Theres just no real quality here anymore.

Granted there will ALWAYS be arguing and people being people but theres nothing interesting. Nobody cares about you and your girlfriend.. or ONE FUCKING YOUTUBE VIDEO YOU FOUND.. Or anything that typically has to do with your daily life that everyone can associate with.. Its just not interesting. Start talking about real shit..

and by real shit i mean shit thats happening in the world..

Cosign this thread, but i think im just lazier now i wont even read anything other than the first post....

And doesn't matter what mods you nominate its not something a mod can fix its the whole board in general. Its like one of those nightclubs that is the shit for like 3 months then all of a sudden they make Thursday an Asian night then the Asians take over the club you show up on a Saturday and end up thinking to yourself am i at the right club. The bouncers cant do shit about it. Its just one of those things.

/No Racist oneski

T;6937789']Cosign this thread, but i think im just lazier now i wont even read anything other than the first post....

And doesn't matter what mods you nominate its not something a mod can't fix its the whole board in general. Its like one of those nightclubs that is the shit for like 3 months then all of a sudden they make Thursday an Asian night then the Asians take over the club you show up on a Saturday and end up thinking to yourself am i at the right club. The bouncers cant do shit about it. Its just one of those things.

/No Racist oneski

hahaha.. this

I nominate Pistol

he's been around long enough and puts people in check anyways. He probably would have banned me a couple times, but I would still approve

r@ndom too, I think he would be a good candidate

I wouldn't object to milk or suki, but I don't see either of them having much impact

Some of you guys are acting like we're saying that we only want like Harvard level Thesis threads and intellectual waxing about the meaning of the universe, and shit.

Just because we want less bullshit doesn't mean we want NO bullshit. 12oz has ALWAYS had pointless, hilarious nonsense threads, ridiculous random imagery, spats and fights, shit talk and all that.

It's always been entertaining. Those of you who remember can attest to just how long we put up with Tease.

What were saying is if there's a thread that's not your taste, fine, just go find another one. Why does every thread need to degenerate into someone's personal ignorant ass opinion backed by "you mad" pics. Shit was funny for six minutes but we're going on minute 2 million now.

I like tit threads, and threads by noobs where they just get made fun of 'till they commit suicide. There are some historical threads like that here, but they were pro community at least. It was an "us vs them thing", not a "you ruin the boards" thing. Us fucking with some noob. Us fucking with some cop. Us fucking with some tramp. Us fucking with some other site. Not one of our own bad appling the shit out of the place.

I hate allot of you and I'm very good friends with some of you and I've been here longer than 99.99 percent of you. I'm saying stop the overly ignorant, blanket ruining of the boards.

• Like 1

when i first joined in 03, it was really cool in here.. even in BRICKSLAYERS, where there wasnt really terrible graffiti and you could actually talk to people. channel zero was on point and it was more discussion than lets see how funny/stupid we can make this new topic look. i not too sure what it is..

i think Threads made should be limited. I dont know much about script and C++ but if you could set a minimum of Rep needed to start a thread, that would be cool. or amount time spent on the thread(2-3years) im sure it would cut out a lot of the bullshit.

this is the only forum i go to and basically the only website i check to find some laughs or interesting stuff. lots of god artists here:photography,painters,illustrators,that graff..

and here in Ch0 its an even smaller community, and same in Untitled..etc.

I think 12oz is a good thing, and we all could be guilty of posting bs sometimes but it is ours .

• Like 1

That shit would be tough man. And I don't mean US acting tough, I mean a pain in the fucking ass for us to keep up on. I've tried it with certain threads, and trust me, you don't want that task. It gets old really fucking fast.

there has to be a way to allow photos only in brickslayers, since there IS a discussion section anyways..

i start learning programming next quarter, and if i can find it out i will pass it on, but i am surprised it hasnt been implemented yet.

yeah we can just scroll through, but i think all the shit talk on there just kills a lot of threads.

Just because we want less bullshit doesn't mean we want NO bullshit. 12oz has ALWAYS had pointless, hilarious nonsense threads, ridiculous random imagery, spats and fights, shit talk and all that.

It's always been entertaining. Those of you who remember can attest to just how long we put up with Tease.

What were saying is if there's a thread that's not your taste, fine, just go find another one. Why does every thread need to degenerate into someone's personal ignorant ass opinion backed by "you mad" pics. Shit was funny for six minutes but we're going on minute 2 million now.

I like tit threads, and threads by noobs where they just get made fun of 'till they commit suicide. There are some historical threads like that here, but they were pro community at least. It was an "us vs them thing", not a "you ruin the boards" thing. Us fucking with some noob. Us fucking with some cop. Us fucking with some tramp. Us fucking with some other site. Not one of our own bad appling the shit out of the place.

I hate allot of you and I'm very good friends with some of you and I've been here longer than 99.99 percent of you. I'm saying stop the overly ignorant, blanket ruining of the boards.

We put up with tease for so damn long becasue he posted picture of himself being all muscled up and shit, that stuff was hilarious.

No that dao Post 100 times in a thread quoting different people every time bullshit

I'm with you, the "you mad" shit is super annoying, most shit on here is super annoying. Things will never be the same as they used to be, ever. Its too popular to be as tight knit as it used to be.

I hear ya, ive seen it being moderated, and know its a task, I also assume its not good for servers to be deleting almost everyting everyday. maybe a format change is in order

r@ndom too, I think he would be a good candidate

No

bloodfart for mod 2010

This board turned into RandomHero/Bloodfarts lets keep the world updated on us, and use 12oz like our own personal blog. They are the Speidi of 12oz, fuck that. But thats just my opinion

• Like 1

hahaha Tease with the hard hat gif hahahah

there is certainly a difference in the caliber of people on here

but i think its just because there is a shitload more active posters

more people posting more the odds are probably tipping towards idiocy and not interesting.

thats a fact with any gathering other than maybe M.E.N.S.A.