4 more dead cops in Seattle

suca

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/29/washington.police.shooting/index.html

Lakewood, Washington (CNN) -- Four police officers were fatally shot Sunday in what police said was an ambush in a coffee shop near Tacoma, Washington.

The officers were sitting in the coffee shop in Lakewood, Washington, before the start of their shifts, reading on their computers, when the shooting occurred, said Sheriff's Department spokesman Ed Troyer. He told reporters that authorities believe the officers were meeting and going over cases or doing paperwork.

"This was a targeted, selected ambush," Troyer told reporters. He said a gunman came inside, opened fire and shot all four officers. Two baristas and other customers inside the shop were unharmed -- "just the law enforcement officers were targeted."

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Majority of people outside of the northwest dont know tacoma or lakewood. But they do know seattle.

Everybody knows Tacoma is a city in WA.

And even if they didn't, why would you say it's in Seattle when it's not even close to Seattle?

That's like saying KC Kid is from Philly just because nobody knows where York PA is.

Crazy because they said they caught the dude in Seattle that shot & killed that cop sitting in the car on Halloween. And said he was connected to firebombings of police cars and one temporary police post. Maybe it's not a one-man operation.

If I remember right, they didn't even arrest him they just killed him.

And I called that they probably killed the wrong dude because the only thing they were going on

was that he had a similar car to one seen driving by the cop car like 5 minutes before they got shot.

Serial cop killer FTW!!!

If I remember right, they didn't even arrest him they just killed him.

And I called that they probably killed the wrong dude because the only thing they were going on

was that he had a similar car to one seen driving by the cop car like 5 minutes before they got shot.

Serial cop killer FTW!!!

I think you're thinking of the wrong dude.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5iIJTkHe5NcnxBL030Hz_ss2OVotAD9BU5Q300

I often wonder if these cops are on the take and something went bad.

Shit like this doesn't often go down without a reason.

That's usually a thought I have too, but I don't know. I'm not sure about other organizations, but I know at least the Mafia (in America, because in Sicily they don't give a fuck) pretty much won't kill cops for any reason