80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

PURPLE BURPLE NUGGUH.......

Also I had these guns that shot out this snot shit...It came with different colored cartridges that you could load into the gun..Almost like a shotgun shell. This gel-snot shit stained everything..couches, walls, family pets..Game over.

But Ive been on the search for one of these for a solid 15 years now..If anyone knows what im talking about -scream real loud , to qoute the best sat. morning show ever...I wanna say Gotcha Gun Or Bloop Gun Splooge Gun, Money Shot...i dunno.....The guns were clear to show all the mechanical innards of said stain creator pistol..Circa 88-89 maybe.

That Turtle Urban assault vehicle was the shit! it shot out Pizza discs to put the cold crush on the Foot clan and shredders other minions..

Also does anyone remember these things called "FOOD FIGHTERS"? There was like sargeant pizza and captain cheeeseburger and shit..The drove around in an egg carton warrior mobile..And all of were like super tough lookin and had MIlitary Helmets on... Hahahahah the premise is hilarious....also these Picnic ant soldiers called cleverly enough "ARMY ANTS" that were equally as haggard and kick ass.

PROPS will be given for Pics found........