FREE GUCCI MANE!

OL'DIRTYGeEEZER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a shit about their music, but all these rappers are fucking retarded, they make money to get out of the shit life style they have then waste their lives portraying themselves as gangsters and thugs and spend their time getting put in Jail.

If I were them I would take my money get the fuck out of that lifestyle and fuck everyone who wants to stay pretending their a gangster. If my boy wanted to keep doing that shit then they can fuck off and do it away from me, I would wanna be living large in my mansion and enjoying my money and lifestyle rather than having anything to do with the hood.

These guys are all stupid as a window licking retard

I cosign propped 3 posts in this thread, can you guess which?

But anyway on a serious note, what really would make someone pay to go see a 'rap show'?

I mean, I am not here to argue or anything but seriously, it is a guy on stage, pretty much talking. I know people pay to go to pop concerts and shit because they have other shit to take your mind off things like backup dancers or whatever, people pay to go see bands because they have talent and play instruments, but I am seriously missing on how you can pay to see someone talk on stage over a 'beat track'.

You might as well go watch a fucking poetry recital if seeing someone talk on stage is interesting to you.

But anyway on a serious note, what really would make someone pay to go see a 'rap show'?

I mean, I am not here to argue or anything but seriously, it is a guy on stage, pretty much talking. I know people pay to go to pop concerts and shit because they have other shit to take your mind off things like backup dancers or whatever, people pay to go see bands because they have talent and play instruments, but I am seriously missing on how you can pay to see someone talk on stage over a 'beat track'.

Everytime you talk about rap it boggles my mind how dumb you can be on one subject, while being reasonably intelligent the rest of the time.

Rapping isn't "talking", and a good rapper is just as talented as someone who plays an instrument well. And guess what? Not only am not interested in seeing a band play, but alot of big rap shows DO have live bands anyways

I went and saw Jay-Z a few weeks ago and I'll put his show up against any faggot with a guitar you wanna talk about