Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jesuschristo

Joe Buddens Juggalatry

its retarded but i did some searching about this cause i really wanted to laugh at joe budden's expense

turns out that tech n9ne was at the show so a bunch of faggot icp fans were there

Oh yeah, Fuck Tech Nine and fuck all their fans. They were ridiculously gay. Oh and the crowd was like 95% "Jigalos" (or w/e the fuck they call themselves).. would have been much better if SH wasn't with Tech Nine. I left before Tech Nine performed so I didnt get to meet and greet.. i couldnt handle those fans anymore.

I cant understand the amount of people who use twitter.

first time i heard about it I thought "Twitter..sounds gay as fuck" and banished it from my mind...you would think any self respecting hip hop artist claiming to be street would think the same thing, but, nah theyre all on it. its peculiar.

You follow that faggot on Twitter?

The guy who regularly wears t-shirts with big ass pictures of Wu-Tang members on them think it's stupid to follow someone on Twitter :lol:

And save your smartass comments PonyStan, I don't even have a Twitter

51ci3oeYgaL._SS500_.jpg

They have this book at my work.

I can't believe somebody would be able to read a book but not be able to master Twitter.

You follow that faggot on Twitter?

thats what i'm sayin'. y'all are sleeping on the true meaning here.

The guy who regularly wears t-shirts with big ass pictures of Wu-Tang members on them think it's stupid to follow someone on Twitter :lol:

And save your smartass comments PonyStan, I don't even have a Twitter

If he was following Ghost or Rae on twitter, i would of probably said nothing.

But its fucking Joe Buddens, biggest clown in the rap game at the moment.

I dont even know why i took the 45 seconds to answer your stupid ass.

You win.

Swamp, i also find it funny how much attention you pay to my life and what i wear.

You constantly bring these small details out when you try to prove your idiotic points.

All i know about you, is that you are fat, you are a toy, and TV detectives harass you at work for interviews because you talk a gang of shit on the oontz.

And i can understand how someone who makes threads about killing himself could like Buddens.

He is also a whiny bitch who talks about wanting to kill himself in his tracks.

hmmmm

twitter, joe budden, juggalos.....etc.

seems to be really gay in this thread.....

o9ivj6.jpg

Swamp, i also find it funny how much attention you pay to my life and what i wear.

You constantly bring these small details out when you try to prove your idiotic points.

All i know about you, is that you are fat, you are a toy, and TV detectives harass you at work for interviews because you talk a gang of shit on the oontz.

And i can understand how someone who makes threads about killing himself could like Buddens.

He is also a whiny bitch who talks about wanting to kill himself in his tracks.

I have a good memory.

I've never been fat, although I did get a little bigger than usual for a minute. I've lost about 15-20 lbs in the last few weeks though, so squeeze those last few jokes in while u can you skinny as a twig ass nigga. Im a "toy" who's painted 10x more than you ever will, you graffiti jocking herb. And the fact that I painted a lot at one point led to some nonsense with reporters, that's not any kind of diss son

And I do like Budden for the fact that he can go from rapping about killing himself to rapping about killing others on the next track. Manic depression is a muthafucka.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now