I used to fantasize about doing shit like this.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hate to see kids lose their parents. That shit is fucked up, regardless if it was some random bullshit or legitimate payback. One thing you know for sure is, you ain't gonna hear the truth about this shit from the media. They'll make him look like a saint regardless.

Kids are probably better off not having to be raised by a cop now.

I don't like cops but it really gets me when I hear about them getting popped and being survived by their little kids. Tons of people on here, including myself, have been unfairly jammed up with cops before, but that's either our fault or that of the prick with the gun and badge. The kids have nothing to do with it, and it's shitty.

And I'm not saying anything for or against this cop getting laid out, for all I know Mercer is correct or the guy deserved it for something else. So some of ya'll please think rationally before you get all up in arms. It's just unfair for the kids.

I don't like cops but it really gets me when I hear about them getting popped and being survived by their little kids. Tons of people on here, including myself, have been unfairly jammed up with cops before, but that's either our fault or that of the prick with the gun and badge. The kids have nothing to do with it, and it's shitty.

And I'm not saying anything for or against this cop getting laid out, for all I know Mercer is correct or the guy deserved it for something else. So some of ya'll please think rationally before you get all up in arms. It's just unfair for the kids.

^^^

Kids are probably better off not having to be raised by a cop now.

I feel bad for any kids growing up without a parent, espicially havin them taken from you

but just becuse someone has kids dosent give them a pass to do what they want

what about all the kids that have to grow up without a Padre or Madre becuse some trigger happy faggot with a badge took them from them?

I hope the kids can be strong going up, but id be lyin if I said that I didnt give a fuck about a Cop. Good fucking ridence

• Like 1

I feel bad for any kids growing up without a parent, espicially havin them taken from you

but just becuse someone has kids dosent give them a pass to do what they want

what about all the kids that have to grow up without a Padre or Madre becuse some trigger happy faggot with a badge took them from them?

I hope the kids can be strong going up, but id be lyin if I said that I didnt give a fuck about a Cop. Good fucking ridence

^Real talk.

The parent's profession has no bearing as to how I feel about it. It's about the kids.

If some scummy meth head father got lit up by a cop, half of this forum would react with an outpouring of enraged sympathy for his children. Fuck it, I would too, but not because a cop killed him. Once again, it's not about the shooter or who got shot. It's shitty for the kids, nothing more.

I would be lying through my teeth if I said a gave a fuck about this cop dying aside from the fact his kids are in a bad way now.

The parent's profession has no bearing as to how I feel about it. It's about the kids.

If some scummy meth head father got lit up by a cop, half of this forum would react with an outpouring of enraged sympathy for his children.

Why's it gotta be a "scummy meth head"?

Like cops don't kill random innocent people all the time.