I used to fantasize about doing shit like this.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Capitalism

Capitalism did not arise until the 1800's with the overthrow of a lot of feudal societies and the coming of the industrial revolution.

The idea of a state and a police force to protect has been around of a lot longer than that. Ever since a society that created surplus wealth, needed a class of people comprising the minority to administrate it and a separate but subservient group of people protect it from the majority of the population.

^Which is why the cops in 2009 have a completely different agenda and tactics than cops 50 or even 20 years ago.

And will most likely be 100% militarized and rolling around in tanks and shit all across the country like it's fucking Israel in the next decade or so.

Maybe not actual tanks, but you get what I mean.

"White Center" does not = Seatle. :dunce:

[ATTACH]122405[/ATTACH]

i mean not to talk about a place you've never lived but i love giving you a chance to negaprop me

but white center is actually in seattle. the same way capital hill, international district, central district, and so on and so forth is.

white center isn't a city. it's a district. if you mailed something to white center. you'd mail it to seattle.

it's like saying i don't live in oakland cause i live in jingle town...

IN FACT, white center is actually one of the worst parts of seattle... you should look harder into these things.

U MAD

i mean not to talk about a place you've never lived but i love giving you a chance to negaprop me

but white center is actually in seattle. the same way capital hill, international district, central district, and so on and so forth is.

white center isn't a city. it's a district. if you mailed something to white center. you'd mail it to seattle.

it's like saying i don't live in oakland cause i live in jingle town...

IN FACT, white center is actually one of the worst parts of seattle... you should look harder into these things.

U MAD

Are you fucking serious???

I just posted a map that shows that White Center is mad far from Seattle.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

uh im serious cause i just told you i lived there. seattle is actually much bigger than that little tiny circle on that map you posted.

i mean if you want the technical jargon it's an unincorporated part of seattle that is probably going to get annexed INTO seattle real soon. it's not MAD far. i mean there is no key on that map but it's a 15 minute busride from downtown seattle to white center. it's like a 20 minute ride to madison beach but whatever.

i'd say it's maybe 5 miles from downtown.

as a comparison i'd say that from the downtown dot of seattle to across the water which is west seattle is maybe 2 or 3 miles... if that.

that map is quite zoomed in.

i mean if i cared i could give you the addy of the teen center i worked at there. which ended in Seattle WA 98146...

but i doubt you'd actually understand all that nonesense.

i mean if you want the technical jargon it's an unincorporated part of seattle that is probably going to get annexed INTO seattle real soon. it's not MAD far. i mean there is no key on that map but it's a 15 minute busride from downtown seattle to white center. it's like a 20 minute ride to madison beach but whatever.

And Upper Darby is about the same distance from center city (downtown) Philadelphia, but it's still not Philadelphia.

And an Upper Darby cop getting killed does not equate to a Philadelphia cop getting killed. :dunce:

i mean not to have to really prove you wrong. but suburban seattle doesn't always mean the suburbs...

the mailing address is SEATTLE, WA. you were trying to act like it wasn't in Seattle. it is. i didn't even look at the previous argument. im sure anyone who lives in the area could go ahead and agree with me. but that's not really what's gonna prove you wrong right?

im sure are the same type of places in philly as well as austin.

just like no one who lives in the mission or the TL or in sunset is going to say they don't live in san francisco.

i lived in DOWNTOWN seattle. white center is seattle. same way the CD, the ID and capital hill is.

sorry bud. you're just wrong.

If it's not in the Seattle city limits, then it's not fucking Seattle.

The argument is that the newslink said that a Seattle cop hasn't been murked in 15 years.

Some other dude tried to say that cops get murked in Seattle all the time.

Then some other random dude tried to back that up with a newsclip of some suburban cop getting murked in the suburbs outside of Seattle.

The suburbs outside of Seattle does not = Seattle, therefore the original news link was correct.

You didn't live in Seattle, you lived in the fucking suburbs.

by the way that wiki entry you sent me doesn't say suburban seattle. i don't know why you even said that.

it said census designated place. which as i stated means unincorporated. kind of a whole different thing. and as i stated

if you're only talking about a cop getting killed. there are plenty of seattle police that go to white center even though it's unincorporated. they used to constantly come into the teen center i worked at to look for kids.

and the teen center i worked at is actually named after a cop who got shot and killed...

this argument you're having with me is so one sided it's ridiculous. god i love being right.

HOLLA.

just like no one who lives in the mission or the TL or in sunset is going to say they don't live in san francisco.

i lived in DOWNTOWN seattle. white center is seattle. same way the CD, the ID and capital hill is.

sorry bud. you're just wrong.

You're comparing sections of a city, that are a part of and policed by and pay taxes to and all that by said city... to the fucking suburbs outside of that city.

That's like saying that Richmond or Berkley or whatever are a part of SF just because they're close.

Not only are you wrong "buddy", but you're a fucking retard.

uh as i said i lived in downtown seattle. i WORKED in white center. and i don't care about your newslink. white center isn't the SUBURBS it's actually one of the worst areas there.

your internet skills aren't helping you be right dude. you should just give up

You're comparing sections of a city, that are a part of and policed by and pay taxes to and all that by said city... to the fucking suburbs outside of that city.

That's like saying that Richmond or Berkley or whatever are a part of SF just because they're close.

Not only are you wrong "buddy", but you're a fucking retard.

richmond and berkeley are actually their own cities with their own police stations and actually across a body of water which kind of shows how shitty your points about cities you don't go to are....

but as i stated. i constantly had SEATTLE PD at my work. and if it wasn't them. it was KING COUNTY SHERRIFS.

Unincorporated. I said this... you should pay attention.

uh as i said i lived in downtown seattle. i WORKED in white center. and i don't care about your newslink. white center isn't the SUBURBS it's actually one of the worst areas there.

your internet skills aren't helping you be right dude. you should just give up

White Center is the suburbs.

Just cause it's "hood", doesn't take away from the fact that it's not within the city limits.

I've already posted a map that clearly shows that it's not a part of Seattle, and a link that clearly states that it's a fucking suburb.

You're fucking stupid.

white center isn't its own city. which is why it's an unincorporated part of seattle.

dude seriously i said i had to deal with SPD. if you don't get it with all this proof and shit. then you're just a faggot. im done arguing.

go have fun arguing over places you don't go instead of being a shitty dad.

HOLLA.