Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ice Nerves

Rat King

No, I'm not talking about snitching...

"Rat kings are phenomena said to arise when a number of rats become intertwined at their tails, which become stuck together with blood, dirt, ice, excrement or simply knotted. The animals reputedly grow together while joined at the tails. The numbers of rats that are joined together can vary, but naturally rat kings formed from a larger number of rats are rarer. The phenomenon is particularly associated with Germany, where the majority of instances have been reported. Historically, rat kings were seen as an extremely bad omen, particularly associated with plagues."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king_(folklore)

80622313.jpg

ratking01.jpg

ratking.jpg

roi.gif

/Gross

• Like 2

Judging by this drawing I'm assuming these fucking things would cruise around scaring the shit out of people, not cool!

ratking01.jpg

thankyou for bringing this to my attention,

because its interesting.

im being sincere, and i even googled it to make sure you werent being a big ol liar.

wow

ratkingr.jpg

Reading more about this I found that they have a display of a rat king here in Stuttgart, I will go see it and post pics.

i wonder for how long can they live like that? all tangled up and shit.

24872d1172602134-song-fits-rat_king.jpg

oh and when i read the title for this thread before clicking i thought it was gonna b about a big o'l snitch.

I remember reading about this when I was like... 12 or so. Scared me then, scares me now.

Blergh.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now