What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you ever watched daria? mtv cartoon about the smart chick in beavis & butthead, but its nothing like that show at all. its highly recommended you check it out.. kind of a chick show, but the dialogue is pretty genius & the characters b deep

theres multiple seasons of that, though. two movies too.. seen them all enough times on tv back in the day

like bobs burgers too

cant stress enough on how good daria was, though. shit was complex media. it has a cult following still & there used to be this dope 30-40 page book of random shit, kind of like that bart simpsons guide to life book, but not stupid. it had a bunch of janes drawings & other illustrations & random cool shit from the show. her dad was funny also

nah, it was the one where harold wanted to kick arnolds ass for knocking him out with a baseball. its the ending thatll make you wonder

it was still a really good show & did want to watch it with you at the same rate, but turns out i still like koth about 2-3 times more at the end of the day. there are no bad episodes of koth but with hey arnold, a couple of the long episodes were painful to get through. probably wont be watching it again for a long while, realistically.

This is what hinders it from being considered a childhood favorite and being considered more along the lines of a fond memory. it was a good show but not a really great show.

i think we're talking about the same ep with the 24 hours to live thing tho.

445 convo

Too warm? 18 is a nice temperature.

I'm freezing!!! I've asked her to compromise with me and keep it on 70 but she says she needs it cold at night to sleep. 1.) It's not night all the time so why the fuck do we have to keep it on 65 all the time and 2.) bitch get a fucking fan for your room! The whole house does not need to be freezing cuz she is warm natured. If she would compromise with me I would totally be cool with keeping it cold at night but I'm really tired of being uncomfortably cold all the time.

Shit in the ac filter.

LOL yeah but then I got to suffer and I'm already suffering being cold. It use to not be such an issue cuz I stayed at my X's house all the time. But looks like he and I are done so I don't have anywhere to escape to anymore.

@ NG

I feel your pain

I currently have 20 housemates

you ain't known pain til you lived with 20 incredibly selfish people

arguments every night, house a constant shit hole, people nicking everything, clothes going missing, music til 4am all the time ALL THE FUCKING TIME

last night there tonight :) tempted to paint "Cunts" on the front of the warehouse in candy-coloured letters before I go haha

Turn the AC to the temp you want then snap the control off so she can't change it? Is that doable?

Clean the toilet with her toothbrush?

Put something chemically and abrasive in her shower gel?

Hide raw seafood in her room

Put laxatives in her food

ooh this is fun

apple pie her bed

swap her salt and sugar around

just get subtly medieval on her ass

@ NG

I feel your pain

I currently have 20 housemates

you ain't known pain til you lived with 20 incredibly selfish people

arguments every night, house a constant shit hole, people nicking everything, clothes going missing, music til 4am all the time ALL THE FUCKING TIME

last night there tonight :) tempted to paint "Cunts" on the front of the warehouse in candy-coloured letters before I go haha

Turn the AC to the temp you want then snap the control off so she can't change it? Is that doable?

Clean the toilet with her toothbrush?

Put something chemically and abrasive in her shower gel?

Hide raw seafood in her room

Put laxatives in her food

ooh this is fun

apple pie her bed

swap her salt and sugar around

just get subtly medieval on her ass

This is the type of shit I was looking for thanks girl!!! there is no way to keep her from fucking with it and since her lazy ass barely ever works I always walk into a blisteringly cold house! I totally feel your pain I've never had that many roommates but I just moved out of a house with six which was plenty! Nothing like having to hide all your valuables/personal info all the time to make a place feel like home. I had to eat take out for 7months while I lived there the kitchen was so disgusting. My mother raised me better than that I just could not take it!