What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

about to type about being unmotivated and wishing it wasnt so god damn hot here so i could ride my bike without being on the verge of heat stroke within an hour. trying to get inspired to make a poster. probably gonna make some bad ass breakfast tacos because i am the lord of all fevers and plagues and breakfasts.

Shittles

Today on the sub I saw a woman with insane nails - some of them were inexplicably like 4 inches long. Also she had GROWN her toenails long to paint. like silver claws. ALLOW IT.

Right now I am waiting for InDesign to stop being a prick so I can do some work so this day can go quicker so I can start my weekend which is going to involve so many Poscas :D

Shaking, fantasising about the many, many ways I could get revenge on my ex for what he's just pulled that's left me in a genuinely frightening situation.

Bitch please, you KNOW me, I can't even believe for a second you'd think I'd let you get away with this cuntery.

Watch your fucking back.

Seent. He loses.

Shoot me a PM if you want to talk through it. Thankfully you're on a forum full of terrible people who love to cook up revenge schemes.

Currently: Considering painting even though it'll be 100 degrees again.

Cheers Inj, will probz take you up on that :)

Revenge ideas guys?

Obv intense violence is tempting but prob not the best idea.

And yeah, it's one of those things - you don't ever, ever wanna cross me this bad, it takes a helluva lot but I am scary as fuck when pushed far enough.

I got a few little fun ideas :)