What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahahaaaaaaaaa inj and mass!

I ain't buying and wasting coke on that douchecanoe. Plus not really fair, pretty sure he's living with his new girl, or in a shared house, I ain't got a problem with his missus so don't wanna drag her into anything that extreme.

i think I worked it out - he's being chased by a lot of creditors and while we were together I fielded em for him (oh, we split up a while ago, he doesn't live here any more blah blah). He's running from a few £grand debt plus interest so all I need to do is pass on his mobile number and sign up with his email to a few financial/loan tings and they'll be back on him.

That's the first thing anyway, if I feel that is not enough punishment, I'm coming up with something else.

basically he left me in a position where if I didn't have some amazing friends I would have been 100% fucked and homeless as of the end of the month.

Actual what I am doing involves uploading an advert to preflight. This is gonna be long like it always is. Also FUCKING MELTING YOU GUYS I WISH I COULD JUST WEAR UNDERWEAR TO WORK.

• Like 1

Wrote a whole thing but then timed out on the captcha page.

basically, nah, I'm not gonna do anything to him - dickhead's fucked off all our mutual mates by pulling this dick move so he's gonna catch some shit.

ALSO LIFE IS KICKING HIS ASS SO I DON'T HAVE TO :D

Was just fuming cos of how decent I've been through the breakup (possibly just a mug).

Inj - why you doing all these office tests, new job?

Mass - I used to agree but I wanna go back to the happy, optimistic, carefree TDB rather than the one full of anger. That way lies self-analytical, angry at myself for fucking up posts in the Alcoholism thread.

Work is tough atm, all I wanna do is be in a different city with a certain someone and the wait is killing me today. Hence, Oontzin'

Inj - why you doing all these office tests, new job?

I'm applying to a bunch of temp agencies. Realizing that i can't really get a job the blind online application way since the success rate seems to be microscopic.

So this is a new way of getting at it ... i figure if i can demonstrate that i'm good people a company is less likely to call me on my last job (which was alarmingly short-lived) or my criminal record or my mediocre grades.

Drinkin' coffee right now preparing for an interview on one of the hottest days of the year.