What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Finding it hugely annoying that after a three days of waking up late for work, today, the day I took off to move house, I am up at 0515 instead of having a tiny sleep-in.

I haven't *really* got that much to do to move so it's ok, I'm just tired.

NG - glad to help. I hate housesharing at this point. I'm so looking forward to what will hopefully be my last move for a while in 6 weeks :) I will have moved across two cities in 3 moves in 3 months at that point.

hahaha

there is a mental disorder where sufferers are convinced they should be disabled - be it paralysed, missing a limb, blind, whatever.

reminds me of that

I saw an article about some lady that wanted to have $25,000 surgery to make her legs not work. She was whining about not being able to afford it. WTF! I know people that will do it for half that price with baseball bats.

Student loan payments are the real worst time of the month

Yeah that's what I hear. I graduate in December right now I only owe 3G's. So I'm kind of like ahhh what's another thousand or two on top of that. I need new tires on my car and a couple other things that would just be much easier paid for this way. But you are right, I won't be saying that shit when I'm making the payments next year.

Yeah that's what I hear. I graduate in December right now I only owe 3G's. So I'm kind of like ahhh what's another thousand or two on top of that. I need new tires on my car and a couple other things that would just be much easier paid for this way. But you are right, I won't be saying that shit when I'm making the payments next year.

let's be honest, that's not that much money ... if you have a steady job and manage your expenses you could pay it back reasonably, depending on the amortization schedule.

myself, i like to have a small cushion of a few thousand saved up in case of a medical emergency, minor arrest, something like that happens. it's been nice to have before. wouldn't suggest adding on more debt if you haven't got a little saved.

then again i'm the son of a miser, so the idea of borrowing money gives me physical pain & i avoid it at all costs. some people are a little more well-balanced than i am :lol: :lol:

let's be honest, that's not that much money ... if you have a steady job and manage your expenses you could pay it back reasonably, depending on the amortization schedule.

myself, i like to have a small cushion of a few thousand saved up in case of a medical emergency, minor arrest, something like that happens. it's been nice to have before. wouldn't suggest adding on more debt if you haven't got a little saved.

then again i'm the son of a miser, so the idea of borrowing money gives me physical pain & i avoid it at all costs. some people are a little more well-balanced than i am :lol: :lol:

Yeah I was raised by misers as well that is why I'm giving it so much though. I do have a steady job and manage my expenses well. Usually I'm a pretty good saver but the last guy I was dating cleaned me out pretty good over the last year. Which is no ones fault but my own, and then I took off to Mexico for two weeks and blew the last of what I had:o . So I could get by and make shit work if I have to, but I also figure this would be a way to get the things I need and replenish my savings now that I got rid of that bastard. Idk I'm still undecided. God only knows how long I'll be pulling internships before a real job comes my way.