What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

most amazing feeling right now!!!! Had a HUGE presentation today with some group members that didn't do shit....i didn't have my lines memorized....had 3 hours of sleep..... left my house this morning, snowing like a MOFO...so i get on the bus...get a msg from my prof that school is closed! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

/happyniggggaaahhhhonerrr!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You guys get Trisha? On behalf of the British people, I apologise. On the bright side we did allow Posh Spice to come back.

Just got back from the pub, I only stayed for one and bailed. I'm going to find a mindless film to watch and eat Chinese food on the sofa with the dogs.

it was taylor swift in a civilian disguise. she was looking at you thinking, "i will marry this man & bring him into a world of glam, champagne, & my vag". then you got off the bus right before she was going to do all that. sucks. next time, hopefully

snowed in all day.. gonna smoke bats, eat, & doodle. laundry too, probably

thinking about how i gotta get some of my belongings back from someone tomorrow.. not looking forward to making that trip in the snow, but am at the same time

wishing i had a few beers on deck

is it fucking up for you? tryin to post a question in the instagram thread & it wont let me

Yeah, keeps bumping me out of different threads and forcing me to log back in.

They must be trying to fix the clock and the implosion has started.

Bout to shower and go meet friends for adult beverages and other bad decisions.

Getting shitty on nikolai 100 proof, sitting in a motel, typing this and writing on the smith corona and about to take my dog out soon and watching tv which i never do and it presents itself so well in why I never watch this fuckin idiot box. Preparing plans for tomorrow and where I may sleep

can you take jeremy kyle too. can't stand that dickface.

You've got him too?! Again, sorry but no, him you can keep.

I stupidly took the dogs out on the fields, I spent longer bathing them and cleaning up than we did on our walk. It looked like they'd been mud wrestling...because they had. I'd give my left foot for a mud room.

I'm about to order Chinese food in honour of the new year and watch the rugby highlights.