What are you doing RIGHT NOW.

tonysoprano

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ive been looking at my dished for a week starting to stink, but fuck that my roomate put hella raw meat and shit in the sink after i told him the disposal was broken.... FUCK

now im listening to screwed and chopped riff raff whilst eating subway with no pants on holler

wasnt even trying anything crazy - tried to frontside flip off this little kicker, dicking around on my friends board. some vans are basically paper-thin canvas shoes that provide no protection.. wheel & nut landed right on my big toe. can walk seemingly fine but it hurts, sall

so very full right now

wasnt even trying anything crazy - tried to frontside flip off this little kicker, dicking around on my friends board. some vans are basically paper-thin canvas shoes that provide no protection.. wheel & nut landed right on my big toe. can walk seemingly fine but it hurts, sall

so very full right now

Sounds dope.

Bouta take this pizza out the oven.