White Dude Appreciation Thread...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naw, im more like the scum left around after a bomb drops.

and you, your more like the scum left around a pink mans anus after his pants drop.

Actually you're more like a pussy.

You went from getting nega propped and banned so much that you had to change your name like five times.

Now you've been beaten down so hard by internet bullies that you have a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mentality and you're jumping on me.

That's as pathetic as they come.

Actually you're more like a pussy.

You went from getting nega propped and banned so much that you had to change your name like five times.

Now you've been beaten down so hard by internet bullies that you have a "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" mentality and you're jumping on me.

That's as pathetic as they come.

you really have no clue about my brand do you. here, let me enlighten your thread.

YogaFun1-1.jpg

YogaFun1-1.jpg

YogaFun1-1.jpg

YogaFun1-1.jpg

YogaFun1-1.jpg

YogaFun1-1.jpg

YogaFun1-1.jpg

YogaFun1-1.jpg

you really have no clue about my brand do you. here, let me enlighten your thread.

Face it dude, you've been made a whore.

You're like the one girl that all the guys make fun of, so to try and fit in she starts banging all of the guys in your circle out and hooking dudes up with head.

Sure, the guys will be nice to you for a bit, but you'll always be everyone's little whore.

HOLY SHIT:lol:

im speechless. haha. umm. hmm.

I AINT NOBODIES E-HOMIE... HOMIE.

taking time out my troll patrol to infect your thread was an easy decsion, seeing as how YOU MADE A THREAD ABOUT MEN. so keep crying about it ass pirate. my legacy is etched in stone.

yours is a truck stop glory hole.

It's cool, you tired to be yourself and got shut down. Since you lack any real personality of your own you've been molded into the token 12oz whore.

Does it hurt to know the truth? I'm sure it does, but the sooner you accept it the sooner you can move on.

see homie, im gonna explain something to you right now others have lived through over the course of the previous few years in here.

I AINT NEVER CHANGED. I AINT NEVER BEEN MOULDED AND I AINT NEVER BEEN NO "TOKEN" 12OZer.

bitch you must be fucking DELLUSIONAL.

youv been around for 5 of my names youv said. why dont you ask the mods HOW MANY names theyv bodied on here of mine. 5??? MUTHERFUCKER TRY 500.

dont get your faggety manfloss twisted up yer ass when speaking with my name in your mouth cupcake and just cause im throwin stones AT YOUR FACE like the rest of these people dont mean i sheeped myself assmunch.

you gay. and you MADE A THREAD ABOUT MEN.

and ill sit here all fucking night back n fourthing with you if thats what your estrogenated liver wants to do.

see homie, im gonna explain something to you right now others have lived through over the course of the previous few years in here.

I AINT NEVER CHANGED. I AINT NEVER BEEN MOULDED AND I AINT NEVER BEEN NO "TOKEN" 12OZer.

youv been around for 5 of my names youv said. why dont you ask the mods HOW MANY names theyv bodied on here of mine. 5??? MUTHERFUCKER TRY 500.

dont get your faggety manfloss twisted up yer ass when speaking with my name in your mouth cupcake and just cause im throwin stones AT YOUR FACE like the rest of these people dont mean i sheeped myself assmunch.

and ill sit here all fucking night back n fourthing with you if thats what your estrogenated liver wants to do.

Ok, so you're even more of a pathetic pussy than I thought.

Way to shout yourself out.

molded, js.

...and the undisputed king of white men everywhere:

smoove1.jpg

• Like 1