i got my ass beat the fuck up.

Gucci Mane LaFlare

friday night i got piss ass drunk..walked to some party..partied.

walked back to tha hood one of my niggas thought it would be a good idea if he did some graffiti..it wasnt a good idea..

so this nigga is doin graffitis on a building and a car pulled up..it looked like gang bangers in it..but my boy was like "naw nigga thats freddy p. jump in his ride so he can drop us off"

so im drunk and was like fuck it..it wasnt my nigga freddy p..it was gang bangers in the car..my boy realized this before me and ran..he ran fast..i got beat up..and then beat down...real bad..and now my nose is broke..and im finna have to rock a rip hamilton mask.

:beat2:

both my eye joints are swollen too.and my lip...and my dick

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn son, should have carried a pistol.

You would be ok today.

lol thats a horrible idea dude.he was piss drunk and in the wrong place and no hate but probably doesnt have the heart to kill a carfull of people.besides he would have gotten cut down before he pulled that shit they would have lit him up the second he went for the gun.the best thing for him to have done was to run but unfortunely he didnt and got fucked up.could have been worse.you made it home be thankful for that becuase some arent so lucky.