Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ih8juggalos

Sushi Chefs

I roll sushi really well, but I learned working at a little cafe and only have ever made a few kinds.

Definitely no super cool sushi apprentice status over here ha

Used to be 10 years I understand, so don't think you are all top notch at the end of 1 year.

don't serve raw fish after 2 days. is it 2 days? don't freeze it then thaw it out twice.

there is a sushi place by me that is amazing because they get real creative with their special rolls. don't just settle for the basics, try new sauces/ingredients out as time goes on.

Is it called JJ's, I know a place in Astoria NY like that, fucking awesome rolls.

nah, its in ny though.

heres something from the menu:

-lobster salad roll, cucumber topped with spicy salmon, spicy tuna, crunch, mango sauce/pineapples, special sauce on top.

-spicy tuna roll w/ salmon, yellowtail, avocado, cucumber, crunch inside, eel & white tuna seaweed salad & tobiko on top.

ever the colors on these rolls are fun to look at.

if you are looking to be a sushi chef, one should already know what to expect. why you gonna ask on 12oz. you lookin for some crazy advice that will change your life and possibly inspire some new hipster sushi that you can make millions on? cuz if not, im gonna use the idea.

ya 10 years in japan, but thats if you're like getting broken down mr miyagi style. and i realize now that i should not have chosen this name. that is all.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now