Every Day Carry (EDC) Thread

sarcasm

so, i know there's been a couple threads in the past about "what's in your pockets".

i just want to re-create and refocus on EDC items. i've been researching and picking

up items here and there that would fall under the "EDC" category, and just wanted

to see what some of you guys have on you at all times. i'm not a mountaineer or

anything, but who doesn't like to have an arsenal of cool shit. i'm by no means an

expert or a veteran when it comes to these types of item (i'm prettymuch noob status

at this point), but they're still fun to look at and own.

now, i know it is inevitable someone will post a picture of something idiotic and sarcastic (go figure),

but lets try to stay on course. there's a ton of info out there and a ton of information

regarding strengths and weaknesses toward such items.

with that said, what are your Every Day Carry items?

as for me, i will start with a couple linked pics from t3h webz:

first off:

blackberry-tour-9630.jpg

my phone.. it doesnt' really fall under typical EDC items, but it is something i have on me

at all times.

p-553SBK%21654.jpg

Benchmade 553 - Griptilian. This shit is mad trusty and durable. Fits perfectly in my hand and is on me at all times. not necessarily for shanking dudez, but just for random shit i find using a blade is more efficient/fun than anythign else. i'd highly rec this knife. there are youtube reviews and online reviews of this knife, and it's an overall good choice for anybody

med_traveller_white10-01-01.jpg

SIGG 0.6L bottle. i use this thing religiously. it's rugged and has a nice outcoating to keep it from being beat the fuck up. easy to clean and i'd say looks pretty cool.

CDG_3.png

and of course my wallet. i rotate between a couple, but i've been stuck on this comme des garcons wallet for a while. fruity looking? yes. functional and minimal? very.

ZI207G.jpg

zippo lighter. i'm a huge fan of bics, but zippos are just fucking fun to play with. and they're refillable

so people, i know you have more than enough time to respond to this thread w/ some cool items. so post up!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always got a bunch of flyers in my bag for some festival I work for.. Right now its these..

picture-2.png

One of these cause I need to keep my drink on...

f3c3373f-e370-45c2-8484-2bae1712481e.jpg

I'm addicted to this thing.. one of the greatest pieces of technology I have ever owned.. all praise to shai hulud for helping me get the thing working months ago...

iphone_home.gif

I got more stuff I carry everyday...