Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheShaneCo.

NYC Handball is the most gangster street sport in the world.

Besides street fighting.

Does anyone else on here play? I did a search and all i can figure is that IrishCarBombs does and that he might be able to smoke me.

12oz Open?

Also - If anyone else knows of any gangster street sports I'm all for hearing about them.

My neighborhood has 3 different spots handball jumps off, one has some burners on the wall.

Some of them dudes could probably knock you out with an openhanded smack.

I don't play though, no Spanishspeakingoner.

we would play this except with tennis balls so instead of hitting it and breaking your hand youd catch it and throw it.

if you touched it and didnt catch it you have to run to the wall and tag it. depending on the rules you either are out if someone punches you or if the ball hits the wall before you tag it or if the ball hits you.

it got pretty fucking violent haha

we would play this except with tennis balls so instead of hitting it and breaking your hand youd catch it and throw it.

if you touched it and didnt catch it you have to run to the wall and tag it. depending on the rules you either are out if someone punches you or if the ball hits the wall before you tag it or if the ball hits you.

it got pretty fucking violent haha

That's Wall-ball which was tight back in the day - but is no where near what Handball is.

we called it Butts-up

but if the ball hit the wall before you tagged it, youd have to face the wall and each person would get to peg you with the ball

we did that rule for a while^

it took too long thought because you had tot rack down the ball and give everyone a turn.

and wed play with like 15 people.

I've thought about trying to go to jail just to get better at it.

I've decided against it. But it's good to know that the it's there the next time I go.

Ya, I remember all of the Nortenos were hella good at this in Jail. They played everyday that we had yard. They weren't nearly as fast as those dudes in the videos though.

we called it Butts-up

but if the ball hit the wall before you tagged it, youd have to face the wall and each person would get to peg you with the ball

i used to love this game, but we called it Suicide, and instead of someone hitting the wall before the person tagged it, you had to hit the person before they touched the wall, and then they got the firing squad if they got hit first.

it was like a double incentive to not suck.

Wallball is the shit.

We use to play that shit everyday after school and the pope would

always come around and wed dip. But the store manager at the building

we played on was cool as shit

Handball is tight too

i used to love this game, but we called it Suicide, and instead of someone hitting the wall before the person tagged it, you had to hit the person before they touched the wall, and then they got the firing squad if they got hit first.

it was like a double incentive to not suck.

ya we called it suicide too...

We called it Red Ass. Played that shit everyday in elementary school, provided there was no snow on the ground.

We called it Red Ass. Played that shit everyday in elementary school, provided there was no snow on the ground.

yeeeaahhh same here, that game was boss

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now