NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I saw some improvement. Definately happier with Josh J. behind center. Good mobility, gets the ball out fast but could work on acuracy a bit. Mostly I was upset with the play calling in the second half. I mean, not to say that was the only problem on the O side but I liked it. Also nice to see some take aways, finally the D is showing up but... seems like the Bucs can only play 2 or 3 qtrs.

I feel a lot better after I spent the last week lowering my expectations. Now I'm not gonna sweat it if we go 0-16. Rookie coaching staff, new program, rebuilding year. I'm ok with it.

bucs.jpg

I hope not BUT. it appears I'll be spending this season talking about esoteric crap... I think we have next week and then we just give up on the playoffs so...

Who's supersticious? Do you wear your favorite jersey or some unwashed socks or something? Do you hang up on folks who want to talk football after Wednesday night?

What's your thing?

Who's supersticious? Do you wear your favorite jersey or some unwashed socks or something? Do you hang up on folks who want to talk football after Wednesday night?

What's your thing?

wear my jersey even if imm by myself watching the game at home. i dont like watching the game with people who arent huge football fans because they dont know when to stfu. also dont like watching the game at bars for basically the same reason. i like to hear what the commentators are saying i guess.

Archived