NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raiders over the eagles.....lol.

It woulda been funnier..except i started Mcnabb over Rivers in my money league.

other than that...AHAHAA.

Favre does it again...

St. Louis almost beat the Jags..but they suck too bad to score on the 14 yard line with a couple minutes left in regulation.

Brees is Brees.A SICKO.

on that note... $10 NFL TICKETS = WIN...

jagsgamevsrams.jpg

• Like 1

Your cursed ^^^

And Bmore pissed me off so bad sunday that i almost set my jersey on fire

they needa get their shit together that would of been the perfect win

and im already tired of hearing from bandwagon ass vikings fans

• Like 1

Quote of the day: "Lovie always has this look on his face like he took the wrong bus and doesn't really know where he is at."

I'm so sick of this POS and his crew of crumb bums. I'd like to thank the Bungles for pushing Lovie closer to the door. But at this point, I doubt even a 3-13 season would get him fired.

"Cover Who?" is the worst defense ever, and Lovie refuses to let go of this failed scheme.

Quote of the day: "Lovie always has this look on his face like he took the wrong bus and doesn't really know where he is at."

I'm so sick of this POS and his crew of crumb bums. I'd like to thank the Bungles for pushing Lovie closer to the door. But at this point, I doubt even a 3-13 season would get him fired.

"Cover Who?" is the worst defense ever, and Lovie refuses to let go of this failed scheme.

I'm not a huge Lovie fan or hater, but I don't think its entirely his fault. The players are simply bad. THe oline=bad, dline=bad, backs=bad, cutler=good - but he has about two seconds to throw a ball, and no running game. They need to draft well, with the few picks they have and get some quality on the free agent market this year.