Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smart

NFL 2009 Superthread

not a Stealers fan but man Polamalu is so sick, hope the injury dont last more then 4 weeks. i enjoy watching him play...

its the 2010 season btw...

Madden curse already struck once.

Fitzy is next.

Ha!

Too true. One of the reasons I avoided him in fantasy, as dumb as that may sound.

Giants > Redskins this week. I can't wait to watch it.

No, there's YOUR bullshit off season thread that you're lucky I didn't delete without comment. The rules of 12oz NFL threads have been in place for nearly a decade. The MOST fundamental of which is "There is no thread if there is no season".

dude, kansas city fucking stinks jesus christ cassell better be the 2nd coming of jesus to help those bums out... i thought they looked OK for a little while but all and all.. horrible, god i fucking hate baltimore

holy shit!

WHATS UP WITH THE NFL THREAD WE BEEN HAVING?!?

PS getting stuck with Tony Romo as my fantasy QB (wanted Breese) might be way better than I expected

not as good as drewski, but still he had career yardage today, im up against Tom Brady this week but I have Wes Welker as my #1 WR, so unless he gets taken out in the first 2 minutes my 40 pt lead will stand

dude, kansas city fucking stinks jesus christ cassell better be the 2nd coming of jesus to help those bums out... i thought they looked OK for a little while but all and all.. horrible, god i fucking hate baltimore

Bawwwwwww

dude i lucked out with tony romo as my QB

and somehow i got Eli Manning as my alternate for bye weeks

Jags still lost and Jones-Drew STILL got me mad points

yo did you seriously lock my 4 month running NFL thread to push this one? Its not even one page...

Quit whining about your fuckin thread you baby. Talk football or GTFO! None of that Fantasy football shit either, this is about what happened on the field Sunday not how you're getting over in your office pool on Monday.

Unhappy with the loss, pissed at the O-line breakdown and EXTREMELY unhappy with the overuse of dink and dunk passes! I lost my voice shouting at the defensive secondary, and not just during THOSE two plays... I reserve further comment.

tampa-bay-buccaneers.jpg

Xjonathanx can't we hate each other til after football season then be friends and exchange packages hahaha I can't wait for the steeler raven games, kinda cool they are so close together towards the end of the year... Ps someone needs to get cris collinsworth a chair, dude is always standing

WTF is your problem smart

get one appreciation thread and you get all dick-ish

I'd be pissed too if Tb was my team tho

get ready to take many more Ls this year