NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a damn good sloppy game. The Vikings should have never even let that game go into OT.. Too many chances and they gave that game away as much as the Saints won it by forcing some key turnovers.

I'm rooting for the Aints in the Super Bowl. Only other team I've really liked besides my beloved Rams.. Haha...

BTW.. No matter what can be said about Brett Farve the dude is probably the most awesome QB to ever play the game. To do what he has done in this day and age is incredible.

OH MY GOD!!!! That was one of the best moments of my life! We were on the field after the big win and hugging all the players. Me and Meachum held each other for and awkwardly long time! (/NH)It was surreal to lay down on the 50 yrd line fleur di lis as the confetti rained down over me! I cried like a FEMALE! SAINTS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBEAUXL!

how many teams go to the championship back to back years,. not very fucking many. giants steelers anyone? after getting buried in the ground 15 times last night, i doubt old man winter is going to try to make ANOTHER comeback just for a chance to maybe, possibly go the superbowl. plus he, for all intents and purposes blew the game there at the end. him and the fumble factory peterson.

no hate, i like favre. just sayin.

This...what the fuck, they gave that fucking game away.

I seriously fucking hate the Saints. I don't even know why, but I think it's because Drew Brees is a nerdy ass, Doug Flutie lookin muthafucka

Word, but I hate the Colts even more because Manning looks like the kid in Jr. High that would tell the principal you were smoking weed behind the bleachers or something.. just his face, something about it... Favre is dope because he rock sweats and a dirty ass hat to press conferences, has millions, but looks like a bum sometimes, and wears his heart on his sleeve.. still cant believe he made that fucking throw!

you see he called his pops at 2:30 am sunday morning with chills running up and down him and said "pops, i have a feeling im gonna kick a game winning field goal in todays game..i just know it...from about 42 yards out im gonna kick that fucker right thru" off by 2 yards with a 40 yarder. NOLA for the win in Miami.

As previously stated, I'm a Patriots fan and absolutely must hate the Colts, but I like Peyton...his commercials are just so damn good.

Eli Manning, on the other hand, is a fucking crybaby faggot

fuck the patriots

bump peyton and his commercials.

his brother is a crybaby bitch.

Hahaha,ya'll mad!!!!!!!

Fuck ya'll.We deserve to be where we are at.Everybody hates and we keep winning.See you fags in miami.

Geaux Saints!!!!!

And swamp,you best be on some black n gold shit if you plan on coming down here.People out there ride or die for that shit.

the most awesome? thats bold.

dude choked pretty hard last night. id say the most awesome QB in the world would have the sense to run 10/15 yards and put his team in FG range.

On a bum ankle at 40+ right?

Would the Vikes even be there without him?

Dude put up career numbers at his age.

How many turnovers did he make compared to his team?