NFL 2009 Superthread

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a bum ankle at 40+ right?

Would the Vikes even be there without him?

Dude put up career numbers at his age.

How many turnovers did he make compared to his team?

ill grant you the bum ankle. but anything would have been better than making that throw. he could have crawled 5 or 6 yards, there was no one around him. what good are career numbers when you throw the game/season away? and dude definitely has a history with gunslinging and interceptions. i like the guy, no homo, but i think peyton is a way better QB. the colts wouldnt be in the superbowl without him either.

if peyton stays healthy hes going to destroy favre's records. no question.

ill grant you the bum ankle. but anything would have been better than making that throw. he could have crawled 5 or 6 yards, there was no one around him. what good are career numbers when you throw the game/season away? and dude definitely has a history with gunslinging and interceptions. i like the guy, no homo, but i think peyton is a way better QB. the colts wouldnt be in the superbowl without him either.

if peyton stays healthy hes going to destroy favre's records. no question.

Let's think about what Farve is doing at his age...

Peyton is awesome and could be better than Farve, but to put that loss on BF is just some stupid shit. Dude got hit how many times? Even young dudes would have cried and quit the game after the beating old man took. You probably think Marino is a shitty QB cuz he never won the big game.

im just playing devils advocate because IOU said brett was the best QB ever. i mean ever?

of course marino was great. of course the vikings would have won without some of those fumbles. and i couldnt believe he kept playing after he took the shot to the legs. hes badass, theres no doubt. but he also made a bonehead play at a key time. which he has done quite a bit in the past. which prevents him IMO from being called the best QB ever. which is what started this whole conversation.

anyway. im over it. for what its worth i didnt know who to pull for last night. i equally wanted favre to get there one last time as much as i wanted the saints to pull it off.

3 reasons Favre wont retire...

last play as a Packer before he retired... interception

last place as a Jet before he retired... interception

last play as a Viking IF he retires...... interception

ONE MORE YEAR!!!

as a Pats fan...GO SAINTS!!!

3 reasons Favre wont retire...

last play as a Packer before he retired... interception

last place as a Jet before he retired... interception

last play as a Viking IF he retires...... interception

ONE MORE YEAR!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

thats why i think hes comin back too

he had one of his best years...i think he'd be crazy to not come back

he's saying right now he's unlikely to return but thats just cause he's still feeling the beating the saints layed on him

give him a month or two and i can guarantee he's ready for another season

I have no were to vent about this...

but the Bears offensive and defensive coordinator search is embaressing to say the least...

3 weeks and counting and no one wants the job.

superbowl - i'm rooting for the saints.

Wait, wut?

Eff them.

I (like the World) never cared about the Saints before the "magical Katrina season", much like their previous non-existent fan-base.

The way those frauds hit the interwebs crying and bitching about Da Bears as we eliminated them from the playoffs two years in a row disgusted me.

All you bandwagon nobodies who finally discovered your city has a NFL team in 2006 are pitiful. Bandwagon losers get no love, and the Saints will get swamped.

I hate the Colts, but the NO "Fans" don't deserve the win.

To the true NO fans, all 17 of you, I'll give you a pass, but the rest can eat a deep fried blackened dick.

Yes, I know Da Bears suck, but at least we have real fans.

Dude you have no clue what you are talking about.Unlike most people on here,ive been a fan since birth.I'm not a fan of niggas jumping on the band wagon either,but don't act like Katrina had anything to do with it.The Bears suck and so do there fans.Besides,the weather is the only thing that beat us in 06,sorry dude.

Lions do have real fans, you gotta be crazy loyal to like them. Much respect.

Before Katrina, the team was looking to move. Any NFL franchise that is profitable due to selling out games and purchasing merchandise isn't looking to move their team, the Saints were.

Again, I am not bashing the few fans that are true, but NO fans themselves have to admit the amount of bandwagoners is ridiculous. Getting mad at me is denial.

But pay me no mind, I am salty and pissed as a fart.

You mad.

For the record, Da Bears last non-sellout was 9/4/1984 vs Denver (4,432 seats unsold.)

Before 06, did the Saints ever sell out a whole season, let alone a game? (Can't find the stats)

been a saints fan since march of 86.....my entire life....

ill agree with the fact that there are alot of bandwaggon fans,but you CANNOT deny the TRUE fans. the fans that loved the saints when we were 3-13,and when we were 13-3.

....and what does it matter anyway? we get it ,your not a fan,and you mad that your team is not in the superbowl....fall back son,let us enjoy this.it prob. will never happen again.

WHO DAT ?!?!?!