Parents are funny

Nice Pants

My mum got a job doing some casual shifts in a sandwhich store. Her first day someone came up and asked how much it was for a can of redbull, she couldnt find the price and had no idea so she figured "well if a can of coke is $1.80 and its 375ml this is a lot smaller at 250ml so it should be about a dollar"

It still didnt occur to her why people were going back and buying so many after they found out the price. She figured it must have given people a great energy hit! :)

I love stories about the funny things parents do because they havent been keeping track of whats going on!

Do you have any?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i have the best one, few years ago my families computer had to be taken into a shop for repair and my dad told me to tell the guy fixing it to be careful so he doesn't delete the family photos and the INTERNET off the computer, i looked at him and laughed out loud. i could never even think like that.

he thought the internets was built in. yes.

^ :lol: internets

my dad hasn't been in the dentist in 10+ years because he feels he can take care of his teeth on his own.

i havent been there in 14 years and my teeth are still good, they not straight but they aint rotten also. some people get mad cause they got teeth problems. I guess i lucky when it comes to that

i havent been there in 14 years and my teeth are still good, they not straight but they aint rotten also. some people get mad cause they got teeth problems. I guess i lucky when it comes to that

i would say so, i went to get two fillings yesterday, i was there for half an hour, and it cost me £100. cunts

my dad works it somewhere and received a request to reboot the internet.

my mom spells things like pacific instead of specific as well as many other wacky things. seeing as how she didn't grow up with the internet, she has 3 dififerent email accounts and doesn't know how to check any of them. everytime the batteries fall out of the remote, she asks me to reprogram it (even after taping the directions to the tv).

there are many other things i could list about my mom, but she is cool as fuck and makes awesome food, so i wont.

ive been talkin with my dad about him smoking weed because he has cancer. he's worried about pesticides that people use on weed for mites and such. he said he got a joint from his friend that wasnt grown with pesticides and tried that. he called it an "organic joint"

my grandmother was like my mom growing up.

she just got a cd player, a 6 disc changer stereo. i went to visit one summer and noticed the "new technology" in my grandmothers house. she said she just bought it, but the thing didn't work.

cool story bro shortened, all the CD's were put in upside down.

fixed it before she paid some schmuck $60 an hour to repair it. old people get screwed over all the time.

my dad hasn't been in the dentist in 10+ years because he feels he can take care of his teeth on his own.

I've been to the dentist one time in the last 30 years. I went for the first time 2 years ago. They said my teeth were flawless.

The jokes on you. You spend alot of money just to not know you're being touched in the privey's when the doc puts you under.

I've been to the dentist one time in the last 30 years. I went for the first time 2 years ago. They said my teeth were flawless.

The jokes on you. You spend alot of money just to not know you're being touched in the privey's when the doc puts you under.

i dunno what kind of dentists you or your friends go to... but i've had a lot of work done over the years, and i've never been put under