Secret Fast Food Menu Items

Spicoli

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i remember a commercial for that

when i worked at subway i learned

you could substitute any meat for bacon (1 strip bacon per eat piece lunch meat)

you could ask for as much veggies as you want (they arent allowed to tell you 'no thats too much')

you can ask for shredded cheese on yer sammy without paying for extra cheese

and finally,

getting tomatoes, bell pepeers, onion, olive oil, and oregano on your sammy BEFORE toasting it is teh bombinz

In-N-Out Burger has a secret unpublished menu for insiders who are in-the-know. Next time you're at In-N-Out (i.e. tomorrow . . . or maybe tonight), order a bag of these off-the-menu specials:

"3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.

"4-by-4" = four meat patties and four slices of cheese.

"2-by-4" = two meat patties and four slices of cheese.

*Note: You may get a burger with the exact number of meat patties or cheese slices you want (up to 4x4). Just tell the In-N-Out Burger cashier how many meat patties and how much cheese you want and that is what you'll get! For instance, if you want 4 pieces of meat and 3 pieces of cheese tell them you want a "4-by-3."

"Double Meat" = like a Double Double without cheese.

"3 by Meat" = three meat patties and no cheese.

"Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.

"Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).

"Protein Style" = for all you low-carbohydrate dieters, this is a burger with no bun (wrapped in lettuce).

"Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - not even a bun!

Fries "Well-Done" = extra crispy fries . . . even better than the regular!

Fries "Light" = opposite of fries well-done, more raw than most people like 'em

"Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on a bun.

"Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."

"Neapolitan" Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate mixed together.

i figure most fast food establishments would whip up any combination of things in any way you order, even if its a ridiculous one... as long as you paid for the extra toppings & shit

if you pay for two pizzas & ask them to stack them into a sandwich, theyd do it because they could care less as long as you paid the bill

i didn't know pizza subs weren't offered in the states. thank god i live in canada. i love those fuckers

i didnt know this either

but im willing to bet most of the subways in the US wouldnt care enough to not take your money & just charge you a custom sub with added toppings

i remember a commercial for that

when i worked at subway i learned

you could substitute any meat for bacon (1 strip bacon per eat piece lunch meat)

you could ask for as much veggies as you want (they arent allowed to tell you 'no thats too much')

you can ask for shredded cheese on yer sammy without paying for extra cheese

and finally,

getting tomatoes, bell pepeers, onion, olive oil, and oregano on your sammy BEFORE toasting it is teh bombinz

toasted w/oil and veggies on it ahead of time isthe bizz

Oh yeah

there's the "24 hour fish sandwich" from Jack n the box

I came up with a 24 hour alternative to the McFish, which is garbage

but late night at 4:30 you got either Jack, mikky deez, krystals, white castle, or something expensive somewhere else

but if you need a good 24 hour fish sandwich, this keeps it trill

get 1 order of fish n chips

1 side of sourdough bread

1 side of pickles & onions

mustard

hot sauce

mix it all up, add tarter sauce or malt vinegar, and get down with the motherfucking champ fish sandwich

you can also put the fries on top, but I suggest soaking them with vinegar before

I'm not kidding shit is bomb, and jnthab is slacking on a fish sandwich

i figure most fast food establishments would whip up any combination of things in any way you order, even if its a ridiculous one... as long as you paid for the extra toppings & shit

if you pay for two pizzas & ask them to stack them into a sandwich, theyd do it because they could care less as long as you paid the bill

i didnt know this either

but im willing to bet most of the subways in the US wouldnt care enough to not take your money & just charge you a custom sub with added toppings

pizza subs are ordered on the reg even tho they arent on the menu. chicken parmesian too

one time i had a guy from wyoming tell me the subway by his house in wyoming sold peanut butter and jelly

who the fuck would pay for that shit