Secret Fast Food Menu Items

Spicoli

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They started putting JntB down south around 2000, they never really were down south before they poisoned those people, and back in 2000 krystals was pretty much the only 24 hour competition except the 4am wendys

I remember well the summer of that first JntB

people went crazy

now they are literally everywhere here

there's like 30 or 40 in just the surrounding area

famous bowls are so good

at j-bo you gotta get the breakfast jack but ask to substitute sausage for the ham!

so fuckin good

they charge extra here but im sure they havent caught on where you are

j-bo is the best shit for drunken 99c menu bullshit. 2 tacos, a junior bacon, and a chicken sammy for $3. where can you fuck with that?

its not real meat but for the price who gives a fuck

they should give it to you free

if not itll be like a buck or less

they do inventory by counting the bread

it depends on who you ask for the bread.

ask the stoner guy, there is always a stoner guy at subway.

he should give it to you free.

women and old people will try to charge you.

fuck that.

I went through this crazy Starbucks addiction my senior year in high school. Apparently you can pretty much bring your own ingredients and they'll put them in your drink.

Next time any of you are at Starbucks ask for a captain crunch frappuccino. If the baristas don't know how to make it tell em to get you a strawberries and cream frappuccino with java chips and a shot of hazel nut.

Or a chai latte with a shot of expresso. That'll wake you up in the mornings for sure.

Black tea with a shot of strawberry and melon is also great.

i worked there for like 3.5 yrs

we gave away plenty of bread

and i mean 'WE'

exact reason i got fired from my last job, except i gave away huge amounts :)

I went through this crazy Starbucks addiction my senior year in high school. Apparently you can pretty much bring your own ingredients and they'll put them in your drink.

Next time any of you are at Starbucks ask for a captain crunch frappuccino. If the baristas don't know how to make it tell em to get you a strawberries and cream frappuccino with java chips and a shot of hazel nut.

Or a chai latte with a shot of expresso. That'll wake you up in the mornings for sure.

i had them mix in a donut to my vanilla bean frappachino /nh

When I was a kid I worked at this mom and pop type burger joint that had mad oldhead regulars that had been going there for their whole lives.

This one oldtimer would come in and ask for his regular.

His regular was to slap the patty down on the grill for like a second or two, then flip it and let it sit for another second or two. Then put it on the bun, slap the condiments on and serve.

347702157164f13240ea1.jpg

that WAS me

was

Guilty. They used to pair me with the other stoner guy on the night shift (till close) until they realized we just had too much fun /NH and never got shit done.

Speaking of free bread I think we were written up for throwing it across the dining area to someone who asked for it.

my friend worked at a subway. we smoked in the fridge out of a cucumber. he got fired

:lol:

then ive been giving subway less credit than they deserve. i always imagined their vegetables came pre-sliced & washed in bags

thats a fuckin funny story though. sorta like one guy here that got fired on his 1st day at mcdonalds, because he went ripped & made a giant mcgangbang a little under a foot

McDonalds- McBruschetta (toasted tomatoes, onions, bun), double cheeseburger + big mac sauce and lettuce... super cheap big mac (minus the middle bread of course)

FAtburger- Spanish-style burger or fries (a fried egg on top),Chili-Cheese Onion Rings, and they'll also add to any burger a layer of fries.

Dairy Queen- X-large or XX-large blizzard, to make these they use soda cups

IHOP- Eggs Benedict