Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the rule 'no blacks' or is the rule 'whites only'?

prospect who just appeared out of nowhere at the end was definitely not white.

the pile of stuff on the ground beneath juice was the sewing shit he used to put his patch on with.

i liked during russian roulette when ratboy says 'you wouldn't do this, this would be murder', after he's seen them murder half a dozen people in two weeks.

• Like 1

Do you even watch this show?
do you even know anything about MC's? from your responses it seems your only knowledge is

from what you have seen on tv. true 3 patch 1%er clubs do not allow black members, period.

now they do sometimes associate with black clubs but they are not looked upon as true 1%er

clubs and usually end up supporting the local dominating club. as far as chibs having a black

lady/kid, they could care less cause she isn't a member

do you even know anything about MC's? from your responses it seems your only knowledge is

from what you have seen on tv. true 3 patch 1%er clubs do not allow black members, period.

now they do sometimes associate with black clubs but they are not looked upon as true 1%er

clubs and usually end up supporting the local dominating club. as far as chibs having a black

Are the Mongols not considered a 1% club then?

Are the Mongols not considered a 1% club then?
mongols don't allow black members

*if they changed this rule recently then my bad, but from what i know

they have the same rule as other big mc's and do not allow it

not gonna turn this into a pissing match. just trying to get the point across

that yes his fear of being kicked out for being black is true. of course going

the rat route is a bitch move but that is not the point

Anything I've said on this issue is completely related to this show.

Because this thread is about the show.

Nothing in this show up to this point points to them having beef with one of their members if they found out he was half black.

And bro, there's entire black motorcycle clubs.

[ATTACH]168464.vB[/ATTACH]

The 1% isn't some organization, it's just a term bikers use to represent their way of life.

I'll bet you went out and bought a Harley and grew a beard after this show aired.

1482220402_wheelsofsoulclubhouse.jpg.88d638bcfb4510c051d670afe2d2dd8b.jpg

"There seems to be some confusion about Juice's discomfort and fear regarding the discovery of his black father. This is a racial reality in outlaw motorcycle clubs. We've touched on the issue lightly over the first three seasons of SOA. The fact is that most of the bigger MC's do not have African American members. There are black clubs and there are white (Caucasian, Latino, Asian) clubs. Most live in harmony. HA and the East Bay Dragons have been friends for decades. That relationship inspired the Grim Bastards in season 3. We delve into the delicate why's and how's of this racial bi-law later in the season, but it was one of those odd, historical barriers that I've wanted to explore. It's a throwback to a different era that is still in practice today. I can honestly say that none of the guys I know in the life are racist, yet they function within a structure that is built upon a form of segregation. To me, that's fascinating and fertile story turf. The depth and weight of this rule varies from club to club and this season we see how it's handled by the Sons of Anarchy." - Kurt Sutter

We could either accept this very valid answer, or debate this for 3 more pages.

SEE YOU ON PAGE 44!

^I'll bet you went out and bought a Harley too.

Or did your dad give you one?

Biker = the new hipster?

Either way, it seriously cracks me up how many dudes riding Harleys I see every day since this show started.

Dudes riding in packs all dressed up in the "Biker" look.

Then when you drive up close to them instead of rocking some MC jacket and patches they all got on Harley Davidson gear that makes them kinda look the part.

/notabiker,justsayingthough.

I'm part of a 1% club......does that make me a hipster. I've riding bikes since I was a kid......but got my own bike no more than two years ago. So I guess I'm trying to fit in as well huh. I know guys who rock the HD gear and would just as much shake your hand as chop your fckin head off. Don't judge a biker by what he wears.

Nbb, I'm not gonna say black in his heritage, but pr or something yes. We should have taken at least one together that night. Thx again for a kick ass time.

And bro, there's entire black motorcycle clubs.

The 1% isn't some organization, it's just a term bikers use to represent their way of life.

I'll bet you went out and bought a Harley and grew a beard after this show aired.

lol @ you trying to tell me ANYTHING about MC's :lol: my father and

his father have always been into bikes and MC's

oh and i was wearing a 3 piece when this show came out and i knew a bunch

of idiots were gonna try and form an opinion based on what they see on tv when

in fact they actually dont know anything at all(you are the perfect example). so

go ahead and try to tell me something else that i dont know about MC's that you

just learned about from the internet

• Like 1

Not even ten mins in and that tree breaking was completly rediculous but when the red truck tried to do a 180 u can see the marks from the 5 other times he tried it..

Weak

could have just as easily been someone other than the driver who fucked up the scene when they were shooting, causing them to redo it.

and what was so outta hand about that episode? that was one of the more logical ones yet.

no one seemed to mention that during that bike/car chase last episode none of the 3 dudes in the car shot at jax until they decided to just stop and get out..

or that neither of the prospects or the mayan was like, "yoo this is bullshit.. juice was here too, and was in the coke room by himself.. and then happens to be the one to catch miles with it? really guys?"