Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think there was coughing right as it cut out too. Which is good, i like juice. But i dont see how hes gonna make it out of this season alive. Wish they woulda used someone else. Also, wheres dude with the reddish hair that was fightin with tig last season?

yea that was definitely the sound of the branch breaking and him falling to the ground

only thing is, are ope & tig gonna find him with the chain around his neck and on the floor?

or his he gonna take that as a sign and stay in the club?

if he does stay in and act like nothing happened, he might be on clays side since he just

gave him that patch. next week should be good

oh and cosign on that dummy jax seeking cover under/behind a fuel truck

!

hide behind fuel truck was a definate WTF... as soon as they started backing up the car i knew they were trying to off that dude so he didnt talk. hopefully juice gets a suicide fail but then again its a good way to cut the character out unless he just up and shot the cop. idk, i just want clay dead. i hope someone like piney or unser can do him in.

gemma singing closing song. ill go with no but perhaps a voice stunt double...

I really like this show but with each passing episode it gets harder and harder to defend it.

This whole story arc with juice is just ridiculous. Some cop is gonna out the fact that you have a black dad and you decide to turn informant?

The cop asks you for a sample of coke you take a whole brick?

You narrowly dodge a bullet by placing the blame of the stolen coke on a dead guy, then go and sign paperwork?

Stop wasting my tine with this bullshit

It was Katey Segal singing the outro, she's had a couple of songs in there over the seasons. Gotta love a bit of nepotism.

What was the pile of stuff Juice left on the floor under the tree? Was it evidence of his betrayal of the club? If it is, odds on they find him unconscious under the tree next to said evidence.

It is ridiculous and frustrating yet here we all are, bitching and whining...still watching.

• Like 1

Swamp, it's not that it's unrealistic.

It's that it's completely moronic and repetitive.

Each episode is worse than the last.

It's entertaining, but dear god is it bad.

What's up with Jax always getting some urgent call on his cell when they are meeting with people?

"I GOTTA GO, CLAY. SOMETHING'S GOING DOWN WITH TARA. MOUNT UP SONS!"